5 - She saved Him!<3

Avyansh POV -

I reached home, opening the door I found no one inside the house, usually there will be my sister playing with his daughter or maa and papa talking or else some maida will be there. I came inside I thought everyone might be in there personal rooms, coming inside my room I quickly freshen up and took my phone and called Aarav, it still shows switch off, that mf can't even put his phone on charging? I saw a missed call of Aakash, I thought I'll call him later. Then I decided to call my mother.

"Hello" someone said from the other side of the phone, I can clearly say that's not my mother's voice.

"Hello, who is there in the phone?" I asked.

"Gussa who am l?" That person said.
"I'm sorry, I don't know who you are!" I said.

"Aree beta apni masi ko bhul gye" she said.

"Are badi masii, apse bohot dino se baat nhi ki to bhul gya tha, sorry na masi" I said.

"Koi ni, tum to busy rho, ab mai nhi baat karungi tumse" she said.

"Hello" my mother said.

"Aree maa aap masi ko phone do!" I said.

"Masi ke aate hi maa ko bhul gya ab to Mai bhi baat nhi karungi haan!" Maa said.

"Aree mumma, aap bhi, aap masi ko pho-" suddenly the phone screen went Black. My phone's battery died.

I sighed and sat on the bed, I put my phone on the charging and switched it on and again kept it on charging and layed down on the bed.

I am tired, I am tired of my life, I want her, I want her back, I just want her, and no one else, just her and only her, why did she left me? Wasn't my love enough for you, why did you left me in this world all alone? I want you to hug me, I want to hold your hands, I want to fell you scent, please can you come back? I'll do anything for you, whatever you ask for, I just can't breathe her I want inhale your scent, I want to come to you and live with you happily, but I can't leave maa and papa alone, didi is also going in next 2 days, I have no one by my side.
And you know what Antika, my mother is telling me to marry again. I don't want to! She says that you told this to her, why? How will you resist seeing, me with another women? I know you wanted me also to be happy, but my heart is denying to marry, there is no one who can take your place in my heart, anuu I miss you so much, I want to hug you, kiss you, hold your hand, I miss our chit-chats, long drives, night walks, I miss cooking, playing, laughing with you, I want you! I want you beside me, I want to hold your hand and talk with you, I want you to hug me and make me calm. I can't with this world anymore.

I stood up from my bed, and went near the balcony, I saw my trembling hands, I kept my hands on the railing and jumped to stand on the railing, i rubbed my teary eyes, I remember everyone who was there with me in my hard times, Ankita, maa, papa, Priya di, Aarav, Aakash. Remembering every sweet moments with them, the way they all made me laugh, smile, annoyed. I am just grateful to the god for bringing this precious people in my life. And at last I remembered ankita her memory a fresh set of tears left my eyes I wiped them off and put my hands to jump.....

I heard my phone's ringtone, I ignored and was going to jump when a white pigeon came in front of my eyes and I fell back, I came near the phone to see if it's papa or maa so I can listen to there voice for the last time. I saw it was Aakash, My eyes filled with tears, I was remembering him a moment ago and this stupid called me.
I picked up the call.

"Hello" I heard the most melodious and soft voice, some girl said from the other side.

"Hello is someone there on the phone?" The girls again said, I was lost in her voice, her voice was soothing like anu, Avantika's voice was really soothing and soft, her voice was my comfort.