10 - 'Jija Ji'

Avyansh POV -

As soon as we stepped inside the hotel, akansha got embraced in a hug with Akshita.

"I MISSED YOUU!!" Akshita said.

It has been just a hour and she missed her bsf, mere doston ko to kuch padi hi nhi hai meri. BANDAR AND CHACHUNDAR FOR A REASON.

"Me too! Has everyone started to eat?" Akansha said.

"No, they haven't, let's go, we haven't started to eat, we all were waiting for you!" Akshita said.

"Kyu humare liye wait nhi Kiya?" Bhabhi said.

"Aree aapko to sabne sabse jyada miss Kiya!" Akshita said and hugged Aakash's fiancé.

"Aur hum?" Aakash asked.

"Aapko kon hi miss kare, aap chaliye jija ji!" Akshita said and held my hands and held akansha's hand by her other hand while akansha was holding bhabhi Ji's hand, Aakash was standing there still.

Why did she addressed me as her 'jija'?

We all sat on our seats it was a long table so all of our family members were comfortable.

Akansha was sitting infront of Akshita's, akshita was sitting at my right Aakash was sitting at my left, and bhabhi ji was sitting infront of Aakash I was waiting for Aarav.

I lightly touched akshita's shoulder, she raised her eyebrows towards me, I said

"Why did you called me jija ji that time?" I asked.

"Oh, My tongue slipped, but it would be really nice if you be my soon to be jija ji" she said and gave me a teasing smile.

"Huh?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Akansha seems perfect for you, shadi Mai dance ke liye Mai hi sabse aage khadi rahungi haan, aur aa-" she was going to say something.

"STOP!" me and akansha said at the same time, looks like akansha was listening. Her cheeks were pinkish red, she was blushing.

"What happened Avyansh? Why are you blushing?" Aakash said.

"What? Me? No! No I am not blushing!" I said.

Akshita was already laughing like hell, to divert the topic I said.

"Okay okay, leave that thing, where is Aarav, I didn't saw he from morning!?" I asked.

"I called him but he denied, he said that he has some important work!" Aakash said.

"And where were you the whole day?" Akansha asked to akshita.

"Uhmm, I was..... I was busy!" Akshita said, she looked nervous, is everything okay?
---------------------------------------------------

- TIME SKIP -

Akansha POV -

I was in the balcony, staring at the moon, it was so pretty, I was clicking pictures of the nature when I heard a scream.

I saw Akshita laying on the bed, Aarav above her, they were about to kiss, there nose were touching, and Avyansh was standing at the door, he was staring at them from the door, it felt like his soul left his body.

"WHAT THE FUKK!! GET OFF ME!!!" Akshita screamed.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!" Aarav was continuously chanting sorry, he was surely a gentleman as soon as she said something he backed off, boy also touched akshita's feet and said sorry.

"WHAT HAPPENED AKSHITA!!??" I asked.

"Wtf is going on here?" Avyansh said.

"Bro I swear I didn't did anything, I thought it's you that's why I layed on the bed, I know you hate physical touches so I hugged you to irritate you, I really didn't knew it was her, I'm sorry yarr, please trust me!" Aarav said this and went towards Avyansh.