15 - 'Ansh'

Akansha POV -

I opened my eyes hearing the sound of horn, akshita looked back and said to me "chal, kitna soyegi! Flight chhut jayegi!" She said.

"Kitni der lagegi?" I asked.

"4-5 minute Mai pohoch jayenge, tab tak firse mat so Jana!" She said.

"Hmm!" I said and again rested my head on the window and  I moved my eyes towards the window, and then closed my eyes as I was feeling pretty sleepy.

"Ayee, chal jaldi!" Akshita said.

"Haan!" I opened my eyes and opened the door of the cab, I took my step out and went towards the cab driver.

"Maine pehle hi apko payment online kar di thi!" I said to the driver.

"Haan madam, yaad hai mujhe!" He said.

- Time skip -

It was 1:30 AM, the flight was going to land on 4:25 AM, We all were sitting in the plane, akshita and Aarav were sitting behind us, me and Avyansh were sitting together. The flight was normal and calm, I shared some of best moments of the marriage with avyansh while he was just listening to me while looking into my eyes.

"Sunn bhi rhe ho?" I asked him.

"Haan! Tum aur 10-15 minute bolo mai so jaunga tab tak!" He said.

"Itna bore karti hu mai?" I asked.

"Nahi yarr, I meant to say ki tumhari awaj bohot pyari hai!" He said.

"Mujhe maska mat lagao, jao so jao!" I said and looked towards the other direction.

- Time skip (To apartment) -

"Ye ghar itna Khali Khali kyu hai?" I asked to avyansh.

"Abhi to aaye hai hum, pair rakhte hi Sara saman prakat thodi ho jayega!" Avyansh said.

"Tum yha nhi rehte the?" I asked.

"Nahi kisi important deal ke liye aaya hu, idhar 7-8 mahine rahunga fir wapis family ke pass jaunga!" Avyansh said.

"Accha I thought tum pehle se yha rehte hoge!" I said.

"Nahh aisa kuch nhi hai, anyways aaj ke liye so jate hai sara saman unpack kal karenge!" Avyansh said.

"Haan thik hai!" I said.

We both went together towards the room, there were two doors, we both opened it, I opened it and saw it was the washroom.

"Avyansh!!!!" I screamed.

"Tumhe bhi cockroach dikh gya kya?" Avyansh said casually while coming out of the room.

"Idhar bedroom nhi hai!" I said.

"Wt- ek hi bedroom hai kya?" He said.

"Shayad!" I said and sighed.

"To fir chalo ab!" Avyansh said and went inside the room.

"Mai niche so jaungi you sleep on the bed!" I said.

"No need mai so jaunga niche!" He said.

"Chup chap jao aur so jao bed par!" I said and kept my palms on his lips.

"Hmm!" He said and turned towards the bed and layed on it.

I quickly arranged the bedsheet on the floor to sleep, I don't have an habit of sleeping on the floor but, leave it.

I sat down and took a deep breath, I looked aside to see avyansh sleeping, he looks really cute.

I stood up and went towards him, I took the jar on the side table and went to the kitchen to fill the jar.