20 - Night walk

Akansha POV -

Opening my eyes I found myself in my room laying down near the table, I rubbed my eyes to get a clear vision.

I stood up from and sat on the bed, sighing I took my phone in my hand which was laying on the bed, checking the time it was 1:36 AM.

I kept the phone aside, I closed my eyes, I was feeling hungry.

I heard a notification popping sound, the message was from avyansh.

I checked my chats with him, he message already messaged me atleast 30 times.

10 : 00 - your mom informed that you didn't had food from morning, and told me to take you outside for dinner.

10 : 15 - Hi? Are you okay?

10 : 30 - should I visit your place? Or are you busy?

Then after that he was messaging me very minute.

As soon as he saw me online he messaged me.

Hey? Where were you?

I was sleeping.

It means you didn't had food?

I will have it in few minutes.

Should I order it for you?

No need, thanks.

I already did.

There wasn't any need of that.

Just for today have it!

Okay, did you had your food?

No, I'll also have it now.

Why so late?

It should be a question from me at the start, but anyways I thought we both will go out for dinner so I didn't ate anything.

Ohh, fine, bye!

Good night, take care yourself!

I left his message on seen.

Keeping my phone aside, I noticed red marks on my arms, I touched it from my fingertips letting few drops of tears fall from my eyes.

I heard the door bell, taking my steps towards the door I opened it revealing the delivery boy.

He gave me my food and left passing a smile at me.

I kept the food package on the table and went to wash my hands.

I opened the box to find pizza in it, I ate on bite, the food felt stuck in my throat.

I looked around, it feels so lonely here, these walls are ready to eat me up and this silence is so aching.

I dialled akshita's number.

"Hello!" She chirped happily.

"Akshita I feel..... I-i" I don't know what to say further.

"No need to explain your feelings to me, I understand you! Do you want me to visit your place?" She asked.

"Akshu yarr idhar aa na! Nahi to movie start kar dunga firse, fir bad me mujhse mat puchna ki kya hua abhi iss scene mai!" Aarav spoke from behind.
(Akshu, come here! Otherwise, I'll start the movie again, and later don't ask me what happened in this scene.)

"Tu start karke to dikha, aur mujhe disturb mat kar nhi to fir!" She said giving him warnings.
(Try to start and show me, and don't disturb me, otherwise.)