21 - Marriage

Avyansh POV -

I was here standing in the temple waiting for her to come here and stand beside me, while my mind was filled with the thoughts of Ankita.

Not too much people are invited, my and her family and some close relatives and our friends.

I was here standing with those two idiots.

"Bro listen!" Aarav said and pinched my arm.

"Hmm?" I said.

"Are you really happy? Like, I know you aren't happy but don't make any kind of mistakes on which you'll regret! Keep her happy and loved nhi to tu gya!" Aarav said glaring at me.

"Bhai, behen meri hai ya teri?" Aakash said.

"Behen kiski bhi ho but she's going to get married toh ofcourse she do deserve love from her husband!" Aarav said folding his arms.

"Bro you listening?" Aakash said looking at me, while I nodded.

I turned my gaze to look at the entrance of the temple. Ankita's parents are here, wtf no!

"Sun sun wo Ankita ke parents hai na?" Aakash said.

"Haan haan chilla chilla ke pure mohalle ko bata de na!" I said going towards ankita's parents.

While they both already went to pandit ji, "aaj itni sajawat kyu? Kisiki shadi hai pandita ji?" Ankita's mother asked.

While akansha and her parents arrived by the car I moved my eyes towards them.

I thought of telling ankita's parents about the situation but when I turned around to look at them they were not there.

"Beta aao!" My mother came out of nowhere and welcomed akansha.

Oh my goodness, it's such an overwhelming feeling! Seeing her in bridal attire is like a whirlwind of emotions, It's like a mix of happiness, love, and maybe a touch of wistfulness. I can totally picture my heart skipping a beat at that moment. It's such a beautiful and poignant image. I hope I get to experience that special moment everyday. She is looking so ethereal.

Bro bro what are you thinking?
Stop thinking all that.

They made akansha sit infront of the fire and then made me sit beside her.

Pandit ji started chanting some mantras, while my heart beats were rising at ever

Pandit ji gestured me to put vermillion between her hair partition, taking my shivering hands I applied vermillion on her hair partition.

When I put vermillion in between her hair partition, I felt a deep sense of connection and tradition. It's a moment filled with love, respect, and cultural significance. The act symbolizes a bond of love and commitment, creating a beautiful and meaningful connection between us. It's a special gesture that brings a sense of tradition and warmth to our relationship.

it's like a heartfelt ritual that strengthens our bond. The vibrant red color symbolizes love and prosperity, creating a beautiful and sacred moment between us. It's a tradition that fills my heart with warmth and reminds me of the deep connection we share. The act of applying vermillion is not just a physical gesture but a symbol of our love and commitment, making the moment truly special and meaningful.

After that he gestured me to tie mangalsutra around her neck, taking both the ends of mangalsutra I wrapped my hands around her neck to tie it, my shivering hands somehow tied the threads.

When I tied the mangalsutra around her neck, I feel a profound sense of love and commitment.  The delicate thread of the mangalsutra represents our connection and the promise of a lifelong bond. It's a gesture that holds deep cultural significance and brings a sense of closeness and unity to our relationship.

I feel a rush of emotions - love, respect, and a sense of togetherness. It's a moment where tradition meets modernity, symbolizing our union and the eternal bond we share. The act of tying the mangalsutra is not just a physical action but a spiritual connection that binds us together in love and commitment. It's a beautiful ritual that fills my heart with joy and reinforces the sacredness of our relationship.

I feel like I'm going back to the time where I married Ankita with my eyes glistening with tears and loads of happiness, but this time it feels like nothing but something special, not love it's a different feeling.

We were taking blessings from our elders, We both bend down and took blessings from her parents, getting up her mother was trying to embrace her in a hug but she backed off, her face was all emotion less, she didn't even try to look at her mother.

We all settled in the car for leaving, when her parents were looking at her with teary eyes she didn't even glanced at them, did she had a fight with them? No, I mean which fight can make her do this that she doesn't even want to look at her parents at her vidaai?

It was 10:00 PM something right now, I was moving towards my room.

I opened the door, not seeing akansha anywhere I moved towards the balcony, I found her standing there.

"Akansha" I said in a whispering tone.

"Hmm" she said and turned around facing me.

"I don't want any misunderstandings so I am clearing the point here, This marriage is just for name! it's a loveless marriage I would never be able to love you as my wife, I still love my late wife and will never be able to love any other girl except her... you can take this room, I'll leave for the guest room." I said and left the room closing the door harshly.

As I came inside the guest room I layed on the bed,

I covered myself with a comforter, it was feeling better now. I closed my eyes, the moment I was going to sleep I heard a knock on the door.

I sighed and went to open the door, opening the door I saw akansha, she was looking down.

"What happened?" I asked casually.

"You can sleep in your own room, you aren't habitated to this room, I'll sleep here!" She said while looking down.

Not getting any response from me she moved inside the room without making eye contact and sat on the bed.

"Will you leave this room? PLEASE!" She said clutching the bedsheet with a broken voice.

"I'll leave!" I said in a hurry and left the room.

Was she about to cry?

Did I hurt her?

Is she okay?

Will she be able to sleep in a new place?

Did she had food?

WAITT! She didn't had her dinner.

Should I make something?

At this hour?

Will she accept the food that I made, after I hurt her?

No she won't.

I should sleep!

------------------

Sorry maaf kardo! Female lead ki feelings agle chapter Mai pata chalegi aur wo ayega jab iss chapter par 75+ votes ayenge! ✨🌷

I'm extremely sorry for the small update but I'm working on a important chapter of this book! So ya hope y'all understand!!

Byiee! Love y'all! Take care cupicakess! 🪄🌷