3 - Promotion

Akansha POV

I was working in my office on my current project and, suddenly the CEO of the company called me in his office. I went there...

CEO - Come in
Akansha - Good morning sir!
CEO - Morning Morning! Have a seat I wanna tell you something important!
Akansha - Thank you sir, what is it?
CEO - The project you submitted on last Wednesday, you remember?
Akansha - Yes sir, I worked really hard for it.
CEO - and that presentation got selected! This deal will give 30 crores of profit to the company! And for this reason I'm giving you PROMOTION!
Akansha - Thank you sir! I may leave now!
CEO - yes! You can!

You won't believe how happy I was I might not show that to sir, but after leaving the cabin I directly went to akshita and hugged her then siya came to me and asked

"what happened, why you look so happy akku?" Akshita asked and siya gave me a questioning look.

"I FKING GOT PROMOTIOM AKSHUUUU!!!!!!"
I said.

"OH MY FKING GAWDD!!! CONGRATULATIONS AKKUU!! I'M PROUD OF YAA! ANYWAYS PARTY!?!?" Akshu said.

"Ugh- tujhe sachi Mai pehle party ke liye puchna tha?" I asked giving a wtf look.

"Whateverrr let's go and get some sweets and distribute it!!" She said getting excited.

"You look more happier than me akshuiii!" I said while my eyes and my tone got soften, she was my support system after leaving my family and living alone she is the only person who's my family, I started to get teary.

"Uhmm.... Idk I am just so happy for my sissy, anyways jitni tune mehnat ki hai na you deserved this aur haan teri sweets batne Mai madat Mai karungi!! Me and only me!" She said and chuckled, my eyes filled with water, she quickly hugged me and said "Very good, aaj mai tujhe hath par ek smiley banakar dungi!" She broke the hug and smiled at me.

"Ms. Comedian chalo ab thoda kaam baki hai wo karte hai aur break time Mai sweets de denge okay?" I said and wiped my eyes.

"As you say my majesty" she said. We both chuckled.

When there lunch time started me and akshu both ordered some sweets form the canteen and distributed to all of our colleagues.

Me and akshita both went to temple to take blessings, after visiting temple we had some walk and street food after that akshita left and I came back to my home. After coming home, I took shower and made some coffee after taking the coffe to my room I dialled my brother's number, to tell him that I got my promotion.

I called him and on second he picked up the call
"Helloooo bhaiyaaaa!!!!!" I said screaming.

"Hayeee ram kya hua itna kyu chila rahi hai?" He said.

"Bhaiya apko pata hai kya hua?" I said getting excited.

"Nahi malum aur janna bhi nhi chahta, mujhe sone de!" He said, my smile dropped.

"Bhaiya abhi 11:30 hi to baje hai, sunn lo na" I said.

"Haan wahi to 11:30 baj gaye hai, mujhe sone de aur khud bhi soja!" He said almost like scolding me.

"Bhaiya please sun lo na!" I said.

"Accha baba bol ab kya hua?" He said.

"Mera promotion hogya hai bhaiya!" I said almost screaming.

"SACCHIII???" He asked.

"HAAN MUCCHIIII!!!" I said.

"CONGRATULATIONS MERI PYARI KUTTIII, EK KAAM KAR 2-3 HAFTO KI CHUTI LEKAR GHAR AJA!!" He said.

"2-3 hafto ki kyu?" I asked.

"Kyuki MERI SHAADI HAI!!!" he said.

"ACCHAA!??! AUR APNE MUJHE BATAYA BHI NHI!?" I said.

"Aaj hi to rishta pkka hua hai!" He said.

"Jhuteee! Mujhe bataya bhi nhi ki apki shadi hori hai, mai aa to jaungi par apse baat nahi karungi dekh lena! Bye!" I said angrily and cute the call.

I wasn't angry, but I was heavenly happy for my brother, I was just joking with him. After finishing my coffee, I washed the coffee mug and went to bed drifting to my dream world.

------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! Anyways tum log to vote karte nhi nahi ho 😕

Aaj atleast 30+ votes to kardo yarr!

Chalo buii buii....! 🤍🌿