16 - His touch

Akansha POV -

I came out of the bathroom after taking a long bath, I went to towards the kitchen, I didn't had food from yesterday.

I saw avyansh sitting on the couch while working on laptop.

"When did you come back?" I asked.

"It's been an hour!" He spoke looking into my eyes, the eye contact was deep yet comfortable.

"Ohh, anyways you didn't had food from yesterday, do you want me to make something for you?" I asked not making eye contact with him.

I will blush so bad if I look into his eyes one more time.

"No need, I am gonna have lunch with colleagues!" He said and again fixed his gaze on the laptop.

I went towards the kitchen and took the food out from the fridge and was thinking of heating it.

He didn't had food from yesterday, I won't eat infront of him, I'll think of eating later.

I kept the food on the kitchen counter and went in the bedroom to check some important e-mails.

I sat on the bed and was scrolling through my phone when I heard the door knock.

"No need to knock the door it's your room too!" I said.

He opened the door and started to find some files in his bag.

"So should we unpack our bags and all? This house looks empty!" I said.

"I am busy, you look interested in doing this so you can do this alone!" He spoke.

"Are you angry on me?" I asked softly.

"Why will I be?" He said.

"Leave it, I'll do, should I unpack your bags too?" I asked.

"Yes" he said.

I heard my phone ringing, I saw the caller ID it was papa, I kept the phone back and again glanced at ansh.

"You can talk if you want, I don't want to disturb you!" He said and was leaving the room, with some files in his hands.

"It's not like that avyansh!" I said.

Not looking back he closed the door, banda rude to hai.

My phone again started ringing and this time it was an unknown number, I picked up the call.

"Hello?" The voice sounds familiar.

"Hi, do i know you?" I said.

"Oh ofcourse you do sweety!" It was him.

"H-how did you got my phone number?" I said.

"We are going to get married right?" He said.

"Shut the fu¢k up you bastard and don't even ever dare to call me now, idiot!" I said.

"Aww my baby is trying to act strong but I know you are deep down still scared love!" He said, he was saying the truth, I disconnected the call and blocked the number.

I took a deep breathe and went outside the room, I saw him in the balcony and said.

"I'm going out for a walk! Come here and close the door!" I said, and got out of the apartment, I was wearing my shoes till then, he came and he was closing the door.

"will you come with me? Pls?" I asked.

"No!" He said and closed the door.

I sighed, and pressed the door bell, he opened the door and looked at me and sighed "please na!" I said.