13 - Her past!

Avyansh POV -

"i love you" she said and faced towards Aarav.

"Huh?" Aarav said, shock was clearly see on his face.

"I LOVE YOU!" Akansha said and smiled.

My body felt heated, my veins were visible on my hand, as I fisted my hand.

"What are you saying bhabhi ji? Thoda udhar muh karke ye bol do!" Aarav said, while akansha's smile dropped.

"But I love you!" Akansha said.

"YOU GOT PRANKED!" Akshita, bhabhi ji, and Priya di came and screamed.

I sighed.

"Are y'all serious? Mujhe to sach laga!" He said and gave a unbelievable look.

Akshita came close towards and held his collars, her height was smaller than his, so she stood on her toes and brought him closer to her face.

"So what? Tum haa bolne Wale the kya?" Akshita said.

"Nahi, I was just...."

"Just what!?" Akshita said, she was glaring at poor Aarav, bichara fass gya.

While akansha, bhabhi ji and Priya di were all smiling at both of them, is there something to smile? I mean un dono Mai jhagda hua hai yarr.

"Tum gussa kyu ho rhi ho? Meri baat to su-" aarav was going to say something but akshita said.

"SHUT UP! tum chalo mere sath!" Akshita said and dragged Aarav outside of the room.

Every one went behind them, but akansha didn't.

She came near me and said "no need to worry, she is just jealous, kuch serious nhi hai" she said and smiled softly, I too smiled.

"Kal shadi ke baad mere room mai aajana mujhe kuch to kehna hai !" She said and left, I was just staring at her disappearing state.

- TIME SKIP -

Avyansh POV -

The wedding went really well, I enjoyed a lot, as she said after wedding I went to her room with Aarav.

I knocked on the door and I heard her saying "darwaza khula hai, andar ajao!" I opened the door and saw akshita and akansha sitting on the bed.

There was a couch infront of the bed so Aarav and me settled on that couch, "so what you wanted to say?" I asked.

"Mujhe nhi akshita ko baat karne thi." She said.

"Jija ji suniye, aur please na mat bolna!" Akshita said.

"Hmm.... Bolo aage" I said.

"WAITT! meri favourite story ka nya update aaya hai tum log baat Karo!" Akansha said.

"Which one?" Akshita said, both are book girls.

"Mohabbat : An arranged marriage love story, mai ja rhi hu!" Akansha said and went towards the balcony.

"Tumhe kya batana tha akshu?" Aarav said.

"Uhmm.... Toh jija ji actually, jaise bhaiya ne bola tha ki me and akku will shift infront of you boths apartment, toh mai aur Aarav ek apartment mai sath mai reh skte hai kya? Please!!" Akshita said.

"Bhai maan ja na yrr!" Aarav said.

"Toh mai kaha rahunga!?" I said.

"Tu bhabhi ke sath reh le na!" Aarav said.

"Kon bhabhi!?" I asked.

"Akansha bhabhi!" Aarav said.

"Aarav just shut up! She isn't your bhabhi and neither I am her husband and all! Don't get on my nerves!" I said, anger was clearly seen on my face, I got up and was about to leave when akshita held my arm and Aarav held my leg.