7 - His family meets Her!<3

Avyansh POV -

I woke up suddenly when I heard shivani screaming, she was in the kitchen I think, the voice was coming from there.

I ran out of the room, entering the kitchen I saw Shivani laughing like hell. I went towards her and cupped her face and said.

"Kya hua? Chilla kyu Rahi thi?" I said, she giggled a little and said.

"Mai nahi Priya didi chilla Rahi thi!" She said and again smiled.

I turned my face to see Priya di looking at me while folding her hands and giving me death glare while having a tight lipped smile at her face.

"K-kya hai?" I said and turned a little, I kept giving her nervous side eyes.

"Idhar dekh!" I heard her saying this, she is going to kill me, God please send someone to save me.

"Tu mere sath Bachpan se reh rha hai and you didn't even recognized that I screamed? Like seriously avii? Tune mujhse puch tak nhi ki kya hua ha-" Her phone got a call in between. She picked up the call and said.

"Hello" Priya di said, I was trying to keep my ears bear the phone so I could hear the conversations, she gave me a glare and Shivani controlled her laugh.

"Nahi tu hi baat karle, ghus ja iss phone mai!!" Priya didi said to me.

"I'm sorry, btw kya hua?" She said to the person on phone.

I again started to go close to the phone to hear what she is talking with the other person on the phone, shivani held my hain and said "bhaiya maar kha loge, chalo aap didi ko baat karne do!" She said and chuckled, she dragged me towards my room and said "jao aap fresh hojao hume nikalna hai na, breakfast karke jayenge." She said. I replied with a "hmm" and then she left.

I quickly took a shower and went outside to have my breakfast, they all were on there phone.

I sighed looking at them 'why are they always on phone?' Then I took out my phone from my pocket, 'mai akela kyu bina phone ke baithu' I said to myself.

I was going on my seat, while moving to my seat I pinched Priya didi's ears and gave a big smile while raising both of my eyes at her. She gave me a tight lipped smile and took a fork in her hand. I quickly turned my gaze, acting like I didn't saw anything.

Maa started serving everyone, we all had our breakfast laughing and giggling, we all enjoyed sitting together and having food after alot time, especially with shivani, I was extremely happy don't know why but I was damn happy.

It was almost 7:30 AM right now and we were in our respective room, we all were checking our luggage for the last time, to see if anything has remained or not.

I removed my wedding ring from my finger, I kept starting at it, the ring was looking so beautiful, the beauty of the ring was not imaginable, it was not just a ring, I never removed this ring, I just used to remove it and keep it when I had any special occasion where a lot of people might come. I spent every movement with her, with this ring in my finger, she was so pretty, I still remember her eye's, her smile, she used to care for me alot, anyways I am going out with my whole family after a long time, let's not be negative. Smile avyansh smile. Even Ankita wanted to see you happy and always smiling right.

I blinked my eyes, so the tears doesn't fall, I kept the ring in the box were Avantika's ring was also kept. Taking my phone walled and luggage I went outside.

Stepping outside my room I found everyone sitting on the couch, they look 'happy' what happened!? They all were smiling like phsyco while looking at me, I gave a wtf look and went to them and sat on the couch opposite to them.