19 - Panic Attack

Akansha POV -

I was sitting on the couch with avyansh, all our family members were sitting on the bedside couches, and pandit ji were sitting in front of us.

"Toh pandit ji shubh muhurat kab hai shadi ka?" My mother asked.
(So when in the auspicious time for the wedding?)

"Wo to agle 4 dino mai hai" he said making all of us shocked.
(It's after 3 days)

"Aur koi?" Avyansh's mother said, she looked at me and blinked her eyes and smiled assuring that she'll handle, I love her so much for a reason!.
(Any other?)

"Agla 6 mahino baad hai aur uske baad ek 8 mahino baad hai!" Pandit ji said.
(The next on is after 6 months and the other next one is after 8 months!)

I gazed at papa with pleading eyes, he sighed "pandit ji aur koi muhurat dekhiye na, 4 dino mai kaise shadi hogi?" He spoke.
(Pandit ji, let's see a good time, how will the wedding happen in 4 days?)

"Suniye jara, actually wo hum soch rhe the fir court marriage kar lete hai, 4 din hi hai to, I mean hume sirf baccho ki Khushi se matlab hai, 4 dino mai hi karwadete hai!" Avyansh's father said.
(Excuse me, actually we were thinking of having a court marriage, it's just 4 days, I mean we only care about the happiness of the kids, let's do it in these 4 days.)

"Humari ekloti beti hai, aisa mat boliye, humne socha tha shadi dhum dham se karayenge!" My mother said.
(We have a single daughter, don't say that, we thought we would have a grand wedding!)

"Atleast hum sirf apne parivar ko rakhte hai jyada guests nhi bula layenge!" My father said.
(At least we will invite our family, we won't invite too many guests!)

"Accha thik hai, humara parivaar apka parivaar aur akshita aur Aarav ko hi bulalete hai!" Avyansh's mother said and passed a smile to my mother in which my mother smiled and nodded her head.
(Alright, that's fine, we will invite our family, your family, and Akshita and Aarav only.)

Mine and avyansh's family exchanged some gifts known as Shagun, me and Avyansh took blessings of all the elders.

- Time skip -

I was sitting on the sofa while akshita was standing and yelling at me.

"What the hell? Only 4 days? Like seriously you both are going to get married in 4 day? Go check yourself in hospital I know you can't agree to this marriage! You are not the same Akansha you were!" She said.

I lowered my gaze as I didn't had any answers, I lifted my eyes with tears, her eyes softened and she kneeled down and took my hands into hers.

"See I'm sorry but how will you manage? I know you are not happy with this desicion, I know I can't change anything here but if he does anything which hurts you, come to me, I will break his bones!" She said and tightened her hold on my hands.

"Akshita I don't know what to do, I'm stuck, my life feels like a mess, I just feel so suffocated so trapped, I don't feel like living anymore, you are right I'm not the same as I was" I said in a low voice almost whispering, with last sentence a drop of tear fell on her hand.

She slightly caressed my cheeks and wiped a tear drop from my cheeks with her thumb.

She held my chin and made me look at her, "I don't know what to say on this but I'm always there for you whenever you need!" She said and kissed my forehead, then stood up.

I heard a knock on the door, akshita went to open the door.

My mother came inside and passed a smile to akshita, she came near me and sat beside me on the sofa.