Running Round The City

Zara's POV

It was now Friday, and it was back to business as usual. I had to take a day to recover from being out late on Wednesday, so today was almost like a catch up day but not, really.

I had emails to go through, dry cleaning to pick up, scouting out locations for some upcoming projects, find a shit ton on Airedale terriers at short notice, get a chroma key suit and this is just the things I have to do for T. I had some shit of my own to do as well so today was going to be busy.

The first thing I did on the to-do list was pick up Tyler's dry cleaning. That happened as early as nine this morning when they opened. My current task on the agenda was getting this bodysuit, of which I had no clue what it was for. While driving to the local costume store, I tapped on the screen of my Tesla model x to call Tyler on bluetooth. After two rings, the call picked up.

Tyler: The hell do you want?

Zara: Okay... I'm gonna hang up, call back and we're gonna try this again.

Ending the call, I clicked on his contact again and waited for him to answer.

Tyler: (sighs) Hello Zara. How are you?

Zara: (smiles) That's much better. Now I called to ask why there's a need for me to purchase a chroma key suit?

Tyler: You'll find out later.

Zara: (sucks her teeth) Later, as in what, exactly?

Tyler: Just later. I'll let you know when the time comes.

Zara: Okay, I guess. I'm getting a xl right?

Tyler: Eh. More like a medium.

Zara: Oh? So this isn't for you at all?

Tyler: (snickers) Of course not.

Zara: Okay. A medium. Got it.

Tyler: Oh and I need you to try it on just to make sure that it's going to be comfortable.

Zara: What is the purpose of me doing that?

Tyler: (sighs) For someone that's supposed to be my assistant, you ask a bunch of questions when the answer should just be yes.

Zara: Do I have to remind you that this is more than just a business relationship? I'm very well within my space to ask said questions.

Tyler: I just need you to do this with no more further questions. Just this once.

Zara: Fine. I'll be a good little assistant this time. But don't count on this from here on out...

Tyler: So when are you coming by?

Zara: I'm pulling up at the costume store now, but I still have a million other things to do, so I can't say.

Tyler: Aight. Hit me up when you're on the way.

Zara: Will do. Bye.

Tyler: Bye.

The call ended just as I eased into my parking space.
.
.
.
Tyler's POV

When Zara called, I was in the middle of sketching out some video treatment ideas for the deluxe project that's releasing in March. The treatment that I am currently working on has such an idea that involves someone having to wear a chroma key suit and whether she knows it, it's going to be her. There were at least three different concepts that I was working on at once. When Zara finds the perfect locations, I can get straight to work executing them.