Chapter 31

When Hannah came to the practice she ran to go tell everyone. She went to Liam with a big smile on her face and whispered it in his ear, he looked so happy for her! Then she went and whispered it into Louis ear and he smiled. Next she whispered it into Harry's ear and went to go whisper it to Niall's when all the boys started laughing at me.

"Will you just tell me the gender of my baby!" I shouted at everyone as they looked hurt that I yelled at them. "Oh come on guys don't give me that look!" I said laughing a little at the boys, but it made me mad when no one would tell me what he gender of my baby.

"Zayn calm down we are having a baby boy!" She said as my expression didn't change.

"Don't tell me to ca...... WAIT WHAT?" I shouted as I scooped her into my arms.

"WE ARE HAVING A BOY!" she shouted as I hugged her tight.

"When are you due?" I asked letting her go of the tight imbrase.

"July 18!" She said as the boys went to go practice their parts for the songs.

"Can't wait! That is another 5 days and 4 months." I said as Harry asked me to come back to rehursal. "Well I have to go back rehursal. I love you!" I said as I turned around and ran bck to the stage to sing our Take Me Home album for the start of our tour.

HANNAH'S POV

I didn't tell the boys this but the doctor said that there was something off with the baby. She didn't know what it was but there was something off. It worries me that I don't know what is wrong with my baby boy. I don't want to worry the boys until I find out if there actually is something wrong with him.

"Hey! I heard you were having a boy!" Lauren said running over to me. "I can't believe it! What are you going to name him? When is he due?" She kept asking me questions one after tge other. "Wait. Whats wrong?" She ask me as I started to cry. "Hannah.... Please tell me whats wrong." Lauren said.

"Well..... The doctor told me that there was something off with my baby boy. She said she didn't know what it was but there was something. I am worried that I have no idea what is wrong with him." I said starting to cry again.

"Hannah it will be ok. Everything will be ok. I'm sure everything is going t be fine. You need to tell the boys, if not all of them at least just tell Zayn. It's his kid too. Hannah he deserves to know." Allyna said as all the boys walked in once they were done with there rehersal.

"Who deserves to know what?" Niall asked as he put his arm around Allyna.

"Oh ahhh ummm Zayn needs to be told something about our son." I said as I grabbed his arm and brought him to the corner of the room to tell him everything he needed to know. "The doctor said that there was something off with the baby. She said she didn't know what it was. What if I did something wrong! What if I could have prevented this!" I said as I began to cry he pulled me into his arms. I put my head onto his chest and started to cry even harder. Tear stains started to cover his shirt when he started rubbing my back which started to sooth me a little bit.

"Shhh Hannah it's going to be ok. We can raise this baby like nothing was ever wrong with him just like we woud have raised a normal baby. And you never know maybe he will turn out normal after all!" Zayn said in a happy tone trying to find the bright side of everything.

NIALL'S POV

"He deserves to know." I heard Allyna say as we all walked over to the girls who looked like they just heard that their friend died. They all had tears in their eyes, but Hannah looked like she just got done crying. Why was she crying?

"Who deserves to know what?" I asked wrapping my arm around Allyna who I had a big question for when we got home. I waited for someone to respond for awhile but no one was really answering.