Chapter 10

When they woke me up, I jumped into the shower. I got out of the shower and threw on some clothes. I straightened my hair and did my make up.

When I was finished we were at the airport. There were surprisingly no fans, they must not know we are going back to London today.

We jumped out of the bus, grabbed our suite cases, and walked into the airport. It took me the most time to leave because I was really going to miss Minnesota. Minnesota was where I had my first love, my first dog, my first everything.

"You ok love? Do you not want to leave?" Louis said pulling me into his arms and holding me tight.

"No. Lets go. I am ready to start a life with you!" I said cuddling into him.

We walked hand in hand into the airport so we could go start our new life together.

We got onto the airplane and I took out my carry on bag to see what I packed for my entertainment, That is until Louis fell asleep and started to talk in his sleep.

He started talking about how he didn't want to mess up during the concert, and being a father. After that I went to go talk to everyone and see how they're doing.

"Hey!" I said as I sat down next to Allyna. "Whats up?"

"Oh, hi. Ummm not much just trying to figure out how to tell Niall I'm pregnant. I just can't think of a single way."

"Oh my go! We are all pregnant! What are you going to name it?" I said feeling happy that both my best friends were pregnant.

"Ummmm, if it's a bot I want to name him Ashton, and I don't have a girl name picked out yet." Allyna said with a huge smile on her face.

"What don't you have a girl name picked out for?" Niall asked as he sat down with some food he found in the back of the plane.

"Oh. I should  let you tell him. I will go talk to everyone and see how they are doing." I said getting out of the swat and walking away to find someone to talk to.

"Hey!" I said as I sat down next to Liam and Zayn. "Whats up guys? How has the plane ride been si far?" I asked pulling my knees into my chest.

" Oh, hey." Liam said putting his arm around my shoulder. "The plane ride has been good for me, how about you Zayn?" He said putting his arm around him.

"Oh my ride has been amazing." He said with a big grin.

"W-w-whats going on here? Are you guys up to something?"

"Liam has a girlfriend!" Zayn shouted slapping Liam in the arm with pride.

"Really! What's her name? What's she like? Does she live in London?" I bombarded him with questions like I was on the task force of the SPPD. (St. Paul Police Department)

"Her name is Danielle Peazer, she is very pretty and very sweet, kind, awesome, just the female version of me. Yes she lives in London, we are all going out to eat before we leave next week. I was thinking in the next day or two. But I don't know."

"Wow that's cool. Now we will have to find someone for Zayn! Hmmm  I will look when you guys are on tour." I said with a giggle.

"Shut up." Zayn said lightly punching my arm. "Speaking of you not going on tour with us, how far along are you? When do you find out what gender of baby you're having? Are the boys and I going to be their uncle? I want to be an uncle!" Zayn said with pure joy.

"Ummmm I am about two months along, I find out the gender in about three months, and yes they can call you guys uncle Zayn, or uncle Liam, or uncle Harry, or uncle Niall. You seem more excited then I am to have this baby, and I can't wait to be a mommy." I said with a little laugh.

"I can't wait to see the baby. I just love babies!" Zayn said laughing with me.

"You guys are really weird. But I love ya both." Liam said pulling us into a hug.

"Aww Liam, we love you too!" I said as we hugged him back. But it got awkward when Niall walked by and farted.

"Niall! Eww what did you eat?" We all shouted as he walked away laughing.

We all sat and caught up until the plane touched down. "Well I should go wake up Louis before it gets to late. Than you for keeping me company! I really needed it." I said jumping up and walking back to my seat.

"Louis.... Wake up.... We need to get off the plane now..." I said right before he woke up and pulled me into his lap and pushed his lips into mine.

"I love you." Louis said holding me in his arms.

"I love you too!" I said snuggling into his chest. "We should probably get off the plane, but I don't want to move, or have this moment end!" I said closing my eyes and slowly falling asleep.

Louis kissed me in the forehead, picked me up and passed me over to Zayn. He then grabbed our bags and walked off the plane.

When I woke up I was in Zaun's arms and he was carrying me into my new house. "Zayn? why didn't you just wake me up? I could have walked." I said as he set me on the couch.

"You looked too peaceful, I liked to look at you, it made me laugh." He said laughing as he was probably thinking about what I looked like.

"How long was I asleep for?" I said blinking to readjust my blurry vision.

"Ohh about two hours....." Zayn said looking at me like I sleep to much.

"Shut up. I'm pregnant. What were we doing for two hours when I was sleeping?" I asked giving Zayn a funny look.

"We went to the store and gout our houses some food, we took a cab here, umm that's about it." Zayn said laughing at my facial expression.

"Ummm did you carry me in the store?" I said looking at him like he was a nut job.

"I'm not crazy, I left you outside on the bench." He said with a serious face.

"Why did you not just hand me off to Liam or Harry or LOUIS! But you left me outside with a hobo..." I shouted.

"No! There were no hobos. But I have to go meet the lads and get to know Danielle so I have to go. Bye. Call me if you need ANYTHING!" He said racing out the door.