Chapter 15

Louis picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as we kissed. We kissed until we reached to foot of the bed. When we got to the foot of the be he set me down and went to go get a glass of water.

When he got back I was about to get in the shower. I was in the master bathroom and about to set into the shower when there was a knock on the. "Ummm, hold on. Let me get in the shower." I said as I jumped into the shower. "Ok, you can come in now." I said as I turned on the shower and Louis entered the bathroom.

Louis popped his head into the shower, which caused me to scream.

"Louis!" I shouted trying to cover myself.

"Oh, shut up. We have had sex, I have seen you naked before. Anyways I don't want to get in the shower with you right now. maybe later." He said with a wink.

"Then what do you want?" I said sitting down and pulling my knees to my chest.

"Ummmm...... Georgie...... He ahhh he got out and I don't know where he is." Louis said walking out of the bathroom so I could get out and get dressed.

I got out of the shower and got dressed in something warm. When I walked out the door, Louis grabbed my hand and I grabbed a flash light with my free hand and we ran out the door to go find Georgie.

"Louis?" I asked looking up at him with tears in my eyes after we were looking for hours trying to go find Georgie.

"Ya babe?" He said looking down at me with a sad expression knowing I was about to cry because I really loved Georgie.

"What if we never find him?" I said collapsing on the ground and crying. "I love him so much, I couldn't imagine what it is going to be like if we don't find him. I already lost Murphy, I can't loose Georgie too." I said as Louis sat down next to me and hugged me so I wouldn't cry harder.

"We will find him don't worry." He said rocking us back and forth. "I think we should call it a night though. He will come back when he gets hungry, I promise." He said kissing me on the head.

"I am not moving." I said crossing my arms over my chest like I was about Seven years old.

"Then I will give you a piggy back ride. We are only about...... Five miles away from home." Louis said as he pulled me on his back after I refused.

"Louis, Five miles is like Two hours on foot, plus with a fat lard on your back it is going to take you longer." I said starting to cry again.

"You are not fat! You are really light and it will take me less time if you just calm down." He said as I fell asleep.

LOUIS'S POV

Good she fell asleep, now he won't freak out because I accidentally let Georgie out with out hooking him up to his leash that keeps him in the yard. I really hope we find him before it gets to late, I mean she has already lost Murphy. I can't stand the thought of how she will feel if she looses Georgie too.

When I finally made it back to out house Hannah was still asleep so I laid her down on the bed, took off her clothes and put on her pajamas. She was so cute when she sleeps. I check the clock as I laid down next to her. It was 4:30 in the morning and we had to be at the studio for our interview at 8:00 siI had about Three hours of sleep left. I thought as I fell into a dreamless sleep.

BEEEEEEPPP BEEEEPPP BEEEEPPP BEEEEEPP BEEEEEPPP BEEEEPPPP

"Uggghhhh. What time is it?" I asked looking at the alarm clock. It was 7:30. I still had to take a shower and get dressed. I though as I jumped out of bed. Great Hannah is in the shower. Is she...... Crying? I asked myself as I opened the door.