Chapter 25

"Zayn.......... I have something I need to tell you.............. And I don't know if you will like it........... I ahhhhh I am ahhhhh I'm............." I couldn't  finish telling Zayn the big news.

"I need to talk first." He said interupting me before I could finish. "I know I texted you to call Louis but I am glad you called me first. The whole band thinks that Louis would be better off thelling you this because they think he knows you more but I feel like I should be the person to tell you. Please, please, please! What ever you do, do NOT go on Twitter." He pleaded me which made me want to go on Twitter even more then I already did.

"Why can't I go on Twitter?" I asked geting into a cab and pulling out my laptop and logging on to Twitter. I knew he heard me typing the minute I started.

"I CAN HEAR YOU TYPING GLEASON! PUT THE LAPTOP DOWN!" Zayn shouted through the phone causing me to jump and throw my phone onto the seat out of fear. "Please Hannah don't do this." He begged me with a little bit of sadness in his voice. That worried me.

"Zayn I am logging on to Facebook, or is that not okay either?" I asked sounding kind of bitchy.

"No that is fine." He said as I started to read all of the messages and mentions I got.

"Why can't I go on Twitter?" I asked already knowing why I shouldn't be on this dumb wesite.

"One word babe. Hate....... And you my dear, have a shit load of it. Sorry...." He said sounding like it was his fault when infact they were all sticking up for me. "Babe I have to go before the guys find out you are off the plane and start bombing your phone. Love you. Bye."

"No Zayn I need to tell you my news." I said as the line went dead.

@AshThomson said @HannahT.1023 is a bitch @Louis_Tomlinson how the hell could you like her?

@Louis_Tomlinson said @AshThomson you are the bitch. Do not tlk about her that way! You have no idea what she is going through and has been through and I hope you are happy with yourself making comments like this to nice people.

@VickyP. said @HannahT.1023 How could you leave a guy like @Louis_Tomlinson who is sexy and amazing for a muslim like @Zayn_Malik Ewwww you are messed up.

@Nialloffical said @VickyP. Hey! Bitch! Don't talk about my family like that! WE are way to close for this not to hurt everyone! You said a hurtful thing to one person it effects the whole band. THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!

@Real_Liam_Payne said guys stop being so mean to @HannahT.1023 she is an amazing person and if you don't know her don't judge her. I know over 99% of you have cheated. Don't give her shit!

There is way more but I just couldn't read on. I shut my laptop and watched the trees wiz by. Before I knew it i was at my mom's house. I jumped out of the cab, grabbed my bags, and ran into the house to latch onto Jake because I missed him so much. I mean come on with all the drama it made me realize that the days when he would bug me was way better then this.

"Hey Hannah bear!" He said hugging me back. "I saw all of the shit on Twitter........" He said setting me down and kind of trying to dodge eye contact with me. Jake has a Twitter or is ever on Twitter? Well I guess we learn something new everyday/ "I'm sorry about that bear." He said as my mom walked into the room with my children.

"TOMMY! MARISSA!" I shouted as I ran to them. My mom set them down and told me to stop, bend down, and hold my arms out. I did that and they got their feet started slowly walking over to me. I started to cry when they made it over to me. I scooped them up and just held them close. "I missed you guys so much." I said kissing them on the cheek.

"They have gotten so big, and you are such a wonderful mom. Being famous it is kind of hard to see your kids 24/7 and having them be here with mom is probably the best thing for them right now." Jake said pulling all three of us into a hug. "I missed you baby sis." He said kissing me on the head. "And if you need me to kick boy band ass just let me know and I with gladly do it after what they did to you." He said with his fist in the air and jumping back and forth in a circle around the kids and I causing all of us to laugh.