chapter 23

LOUIS'S POV

She kissed Zayn when she was hiding out from me to play that prank on me. Why would she do that to me. We were married for a total of 10 months. Almost a year and now we are going to break up. I don't want to loose her. Should I call her? No..... But I should. "HARRY!" I shouted as Harry ran into the room.

"What did you want Louis?" Harry said looking at me like he was sick of me. "Louis why do you shout like you are hurt and then I come in here and you are perfectly fine when I get in here." Harry said about to walk out the door.

"No Harry! Should I call Hannah? I miss her and I never should have called her a whore. Harry I feel so bad." I said looking up at him with tears forming in my eyes.

"Dude if you miss her so much just call her. But be careful I think Zayn is with her so one false move and you will loose her and she will want Zayn." Harry said before walking out of the room and leaving me alone.

I got up off my bed and grabbed the phone off of my dresser. I went through my phone and found her contact. Hannah <3. I rubbed my finger over it for a few seconds and then pressed the call button. It took her a couple of rings before she answered. She sounded pretty mad at me.

"What the fuck do you want? Are you just calling me to tell me I am a whore some more? Or to scream at me through the phone even more?" She asked as I heard Zayn start to laugh at her snapping at me. Harry was right, one false move and she will be crawling into Zayn's arms in 5 seconds.

"Hannah you don't understand. I messed up, I didn't mean to snap at you like that, I wish I never did that. I am sorry. Will you please take me back. I am lost without you. I love you." I said hoping that she would take me back. If she wanted me to go there and beg on my knees I will.

"Louis. You yelled at me and called me a whore right in front of my friends and family. Right now I like poop more then you. Compared to you Zayn has more of a chance then you. Why would you do that to me?" She asked me as I could tell she was crying because I know that sound anywhere.

"Babe, why are you crying? I have been a total jerk and I am sorry. I will come to that hotel and beg on my knees. I want you back." I said as I could here her snuggling up with Zayn.

"Louis......... Why don't you come to the hotel across town so we can talk about this. I need to tell you this in person." She said as I saw a small ray of hope that I might get back together with my wife. The love of my life.

I drove to the hotel across town in about 15 minutes before I got there. I hopped out of the car and ran into the hotel and up to the room number that she texted me when I was driving here. I knocked  on the door and I heard someone get off the couch and walk to the door. I was happy to see Hannah but who opened to the door. Zayn, Zayn opened the door. I was about to punch him in the face before I saw Hannah on the couch laughing at the movie she was watching.

"What are you watching love?" I asked as I sat down next to her and tried to pull her close before Zayn sat down and she cuddled up next to him. It made me so mad that she was doing this. Is she just doing this to make me mad or does she really like Zayn? I don't even want to think that she would do that to me.

"Oh. We are watching Jeff Dunham. This guy is like the funniest dude on the planet!" She said as she burst out into laughter as the guy was talking to a puppet. How is he even making these noised without moving his lips and talking. I thought I was the funniest guy she knew? I am freaking out over some guys she doesn't even know.

"So what did you want to talk abou?" I asked as I moved my body on the couch so I could look at her. Did Hannah and I look that good together? I hope we looked better then that because damn, they looked good together.