Epilogue

She is gone. I am all alone. I walked down the stairs remembering how she used to carry the kids down the shaggy carpeted stairs. I was crying by now and Harry seemed to be the only one who noticed. He shot up off the big leather couch as everyone was chit chatting. Harry ran to my side and brought me in another room. He sat me down on the same bar stool that Hannah would sit in every morning while I made breakfast, while I sang to her, while I was just popping popcorn. Everything reminds me of memories I shared with her. Every second every minute I am thinking about her and all of the good times we shared.

"Lou!" Harry shouted which snapped my head towards his direction. I gave him a puzzled look at why he shouted my name. "Why are you crying? What happened? Did she do something to you?" He asked after I finally started to calm down realizing that she wants me to be happy and she wouldn't want me to cry over everything I see, hear, do, or say.

"She didn't do anything...... Hannah." I said as my voice squeaked when I said her name. "Hannah, had cancer and she passed away at least an hour ago. She wrote this note before she died telling me everything." I said pulling it out of my pocket with trembling hands.

He grabbed the note out of my hand and started reading. "Oh Louis I am so SO sorry." He said pulling me into a hug as I cried against his shoulder. He started to rub myback as everyone came in.

"Lou? Whats the matter?" Erin said coming into the room.

"Where is Hannah?" Allyna asked me which made me cry even more. Harry rubbed my back faster and faster trying to soothe me.

"Are you ok mate?" Liam asked as they all came in to hug me.

The baby started to cry and I asked Harry if he would come help me. Tommy and Marissa were playing with toys in the living room so they were going to see mommy when I carry her down and out of Dereks room. Harry walked into the nursery to see Hannah on the floor. I looked at him and I saw tear slip down his face. He picked up Derek when I bent down and picked up Hannah.

"What am I going to tell the kids" I said as I looked at Hannah dead in my arms.

We walked down the stairs and everyone saw Hannah in my arms and soon realized that she was no longer with us. "Daddy? Why do you have Mommy? Why didn't you put her in your bed to sleep?" Tommy asked as Niall pulled him in his lap. Zayn pulled Marissa into his lap as he started to cry.

"Don't cry Uncle Zayn! Mommy is just sleeping." Marissa said as she brushed the tears off of his face.

"I know sweetie." he said kissing her on the head.

"Babies mommy isn't sleeping. Mommy had cancer and went to go see God and live with him for right now." I said as they nodded and tried to make everyone feel better.

****

It has been three days after the funeral and now I know she is really gone, never coming back.