Chapter 18

ZAYN'S POV

Hannah is dead and Louis is not taking it very well. We had to move him into the hotel because he wasn't eating. He is in his room all the tome and won't come hang out with the lads and I. It bumed us all out and we had to cancle some concerts due to the fact that Louis won't come out of his room. Harry had to bring Louis his food otherwise he won't eat. It worrys me how depressed he os pver Hannah dieing, I mean i get it but he cam come sulk with the rest of us.

"Louis you need to come out of your room and shower. Please do it for me." Harry said as I walked over to Louis's room. "Zayn ca you help me with Louis he won't even get in the shower because it reminds him of when Hannah fell and hit her head in the shower. I know he misses her but this is taking it to a bit of an extrem." Harry said looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Ya lad don't worry. I have this all under control." I said with a wink. "Is his door locked?" I asked wiggling the knob to check to see if it was locked. "Yes, yes it is." I said kicking in the door and seing Louis' scared red puffy face. "Mate. It is time to get into the shower. You go your way or you go mine." I said as he threw the covers over his head. "Harry go get Niall and Liam . He is a fighter." I said ripping the blankets off of his head and threw it on the ground.

"Mate.... You need us." Liam said running into the room with Niall at his heels.

"Ya. Can you help me carry Louis into the bathroom." I said knowing we were all sick of Louis being depressed. I picked up his feet and he started thrashing about. Niall and Liam quick grabbed Louis' arms and carrying him into the bathroom. "Harry..... How can you put up with this and still have a smile on your face every day?" I asked looking at Harry smiling at his phone.

"well...... I can't tell you here. Come with me and I will tell you." Harry said leading me to my room to tell me how he is making through this. "It's about Hannah.......... DO NOT TELL LOUIS!" He scream whispered at me. "She isn't dead.......... It was all her idea. We are going to  throw a fake funeral for her as a joke. You can't tell anyone." Harry said walking out of the room.

"GUYS.......... I'M GOING OUT!" I shouted walking out of the hotel and down the stairs to the driver. "Can you drive me to the hospital please, I have to see a friend." I said trying not to give it away that Louis' wife is alive.

We got to the hospital and I jumped out of the car and ran into the hospital so no one would notice me. When I got into the hospital I ran into the room Hannah was in before,luckly she was still there. "Hello love." I said running over to the side of her bed and hugging her. "I'm glad you're alive! When are you getting out of this death trap?" I asked looking around the room to see all of the doctor stuff that I never cared to learn the names of when Hannah was trying to teach us what they were called and what they did.

"Ummmmmmm tomorrow  actually..... But since you are here maybe I can get out today...... I hate the hospital even though I am a doctor which makes no sence but whatever." Hannah said looking at the wall.

"I will go ask the nurse. I know how much you hated it when you were here with the babies." I said getting up and walking out the door to go find a doctor. "Hello, where can I find a doctor?" I asked the pretty nurse sitting at the desk in front of Hannah's room. "Hannah Tomlinson wants to get out today....... I don't know how this whole getting released this really works." I said in a flirtty tone. I don't think she was into the whole flirtty stuff, she looked up and looked down real fast.

"Ummm I will page a doctor and have him meet you in her room." She said looking up at and taking a long look at me and a little smile spread across her face. Maybe she knows who I am. "You're Zayn Malik right?" She asked sucking in her gut. Obviously she was insacure about her body. I had to do something before she stats to get to inscaure.