Chapter 26

ZAYN'S POV

"I think I broke my ankle." She cried as tears poured out of her eyes as they closed and she went limp.

"Shit!" Jake yelled. "She always does this when she breakes a bone." Jake said picking her up and rushing to the door. "Hey boy band do you want to help me with your girlfriend!" He shouted at me. Jake seems really tense lately.

I walked over to the door and grabbed Hannah out of Jakes arms so he could open the door and drive us to the Emergancy room. "Jake open up the back door and I will sit back there with her head on my lap." I said as he opened the door and we all got into the car.

Jake opened the dor and I slid into the car with Hannah in my lap. Jake started to drive, he got faster and faster and faster until he was going at least 100Mph. "Ummm  I'm not trrying to be a back seat driver but I think you need to slow down." I said as I heard him sniffle as he started to slow down. "Are you okay?" I asked as he pulled into the parking lot of the hospital parking lot of the hospital.

"No boy band I'm not." Jake said turning around as he parked. "My sister just broke her ankle and she doesn't realize that you guys are no good for her. I'm sorry but before she was dating Louis she had Logan and I prefer him." He said storming out of the car. I got out of the car mad at Jake and grabbed Hannah who was very very slowly getting out of her daze.

I rushed into the Emergancy room where Jake was checking in. "There is the girl who I was telling you broke her ankle." He said pointing to me.

 "Sir how do you know her ankle is broken? Have you had an X-Ray takem already?" The bitchy sounding nurse asked Jake as he just snapped.

"YOU KNOW WHAT BITCH! I KNOW MY OWN SISTER AND WHAT SHE DOES WHEN SHE BREAKS HER ANKLE! SHE GOES UNCONCIOUS WHEN SHE BREAKS ANY BONES!"

"Sir we are going to have to ask you to leave." The lady said as the nurse showed me to Hannah's room as they kicked Jake out of the hospital.

I set Hannah down on the bed as my phone went off. I had about 11 new text messages.

From-Harry: DUDE! YOU AND HANNAH!! SO CUTE!

From-Louis: I hate you right now. Last time I call you one of my best mates!

From-Parrie:): Zayn you totally stood me up..... Do you even want to go out with me?

From-Niall: Dude we are preforming on the XFactor the Thursday in L.A. Get ready to sing our new songs!

From-Parrie:): I am thinking that the Hannah girl and you have a thing Zaynjust tell me if  you don't like me I will understand......

From-Liam: Zayn you know we aren't the bad boyband who steals girls from each other.

From-Parrie:): ZAYN!!! I am getting really sick of this crap! Just tell me you don't like me already!!

From-Jake: Well I got kicked out.... You are going to have to take it from here. I need to go home and get some sleep. Good luck....

Good luck? Why is he saying good luck to me> Is there something he isn't telling me?

From-Parrie:): Okay..... I guess I was being dramatic.... I forgive you.

From-Parrie:): Zayn :) When can I see you again... I miss you <3

From-Parrie:): Heyy buttercup! Answer your text messages!

Damn it I forgot to tell Parrie about Hannah adn I. She is really clingy I am glas it didn't work out between us. She really needs to learn how to take a hint, I mean come on when a guy doesn't text you back or stands you up on a date that means he is not into you.