Chapter 22

HANNAH'S POV

"I love you." I said sneaking up behind Louis and hugging him from around the waist. I missed him so much. I feel guilty kissing Zayn today, but I need to take my mind off of that.

"I love you too!" He shouted as he whirled around and saw me. He had huge eyes that made me realize that he missed me. He leaned in and kissed me. There were sparked but no like when I kissed Zayn. Again I am thinking about my kiss with Zayn. What is wrong with me, I am thinking about kissing my husbands best friend when i was kissing my husband.

"I missed you so much." He whispered as our foreheads were touching. "I thought you were gone for ever it made me so sad and depressed. Don't you ever scare me like that again." Louis said smiling before he walked over to tell the guys off for being in on this.

"Well you haven't seen us for awhile." Allyna said as she walked up with Ashton sitting on her hip. "We missed you." She said pulling me into a hug. I started to cry because I haven't seen Allyna in over a month. Ashton got so big which meant that my babies had to be huge.

"I missed you guys too but I just realized mu kids are almost two months old and I haven't seen them since they were about two weeks old. I need to go see them. I am so sorry." I said before I ran off to go find my babies.

"Mom! Where are my kids?" I asked as she was sitting there talking to Lauren who was holding Kira. "Please tell me that you gave them to somebody I know......" I said tooling around trying to find my kids. I can't find them. I am freaking out, I really hope she didn't look them.

"Honey. Calm down. Don't worry I gave them to the Nanny you hired. They are fine don't worry." She said as I started to calm down. Oh thank god she gave them to the Nanny. I thought she gave them to some hippie dude.

"Wait....... Nanny? What Nanny? We don't have a Nanny!" I started to freak out when Zayn saw me and came up to calm me down. "Zayn!" I said hugging him and crying into his chest. I stopped crying, let go of the embrace, and ran up to Louis. "Did you hire a Nanny?" I asked when I got up to him.

"No...... Why would you ask that?" He asked as he saw me crying he rook me out of the sight of every one. "Babe....... Whats going on? Why would you ask if I hired a Nanny?" He asked while he was holding my face in his hands.

"My mom gave Tommy and Marissa to someone who said they were our Nanny. Louis! Someone stole our kids!" I said falling to the ground and bursting into tears. "What if we never find them!" I said as he pulled me off the ground and pulling me along as we ran into the crowd and to the podium.

"Excuse me....." Louis said tapping on the microphone. "Who is the son of a bitch who stole my kids." He said before I pulled the microphone out of his hands before he could say anything else. What if he decides to hurt them from Louis calling him a son of a bitch.

"What he meant is...... Wait mom. What did this guy look like?" I said as my mom came ip to the podium. "Guys! Let my mother through so she can help me find my kids!" I shouted as everyone parted to make room for my mom to get up to where we were standing.

"He looked...... Like...... He looked exactly like that guy!" My mother said as she pointed out the guy as he started to run away from everyone. "Someone stop him! He has my grandchildren!" My mom shouted.

"Zayn! Harry. Liam! Anyone! Stop that man!" I shouted as Zayn booked it to catch the kidnapper. He almost caught him until the dude turned the corner and was knocked down by a random dude who helped him up. "No! Guy, person who is helping up that other guy. Don't let go of that man!" I shouted as Zayn  got there and pinned him to the ground.

"Where are my kids?" Louis said picking hum up. No response. "I am going to ask you one last time...... Where are my kids? Tell me now or I will let my friend take care of you. PAUL!" Louis shouted as Paul Higgings came over and picked up the guy . "Where are my kids?" He shout at the dude as Paul slammed him up against the wall.