Chapter 16

HANNAH'S POV

Allyna was in the hospital and something bad just happened while she was giving birth. Louis, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Lauren, and Danielle had clue what was going on they only saw me with my head in my hands, but what they couldn't tell was that I was crying silently so no one would know.

"Hannah?" Louis said rubbing my back. "Are you ok? Do you need to take a break from all of this? You can go sit in the green room with the kids if you want to." Louis said resting his hand on my back.

"No, I am fine." I said looking up at him while I whipped the tears from my eyes. I got a text from Niall telling me not to cry that everything was going to be ok. He must be watching me crying on tv in the hospital. It made me laugh a bit because he could see me and I know he hates watching me cry.

I looked into the camera and said. "Don't worry Niall I will be ok. It's just I don't want anything bad to happen to you guys." I said with a smile. "You guys are awesome and you deserve the best you can get out of life. I love you guys so much." I said laughing at myself talking to Niall through the television.

"Ummm, that was out of the blue, but ok....." Alan said as Louis pulled me close knowing I was crying about what had just happened at the hospital. "So.... Harry when is the big day for you guys? Or do you not have a date planned out?" Alan asked turning his attention to Harry and Lauren who were holding holding hands as Kira was sitting in Harry's lap asleep.

"Ummm, we don't have an exact date set but we want it either in the fall or the summer." Harry said gazing into Lauren's eyes. "We want it to on the beach or in the woods, depends on when we have it." Harry said looking back at Alan. "You are invited, I am sure we will have an extra spot for you." Harry said.

"Are you serious! I would love to go to the wedding of the century, well that is unless Hannah and Louis have a big wedding too, then it will be co-wedding of the century." Alan said smiling from ear to ear. "Are you planning on having a big wedding even though you two are already married." Alan said looking at Louis and I.

"Ummmm... I guess we never thought of it. We will have to think about it. Well I am ij wutg ut, it is up to Louis." I said with a big smile. "Every girls dream is to have a big fancy wedding. Which I am a girl, I have dreams, I have succeded one of my dreams. My other one is to have a big wedding." I said smiling at Alan.

"Well then it looks like we are having a big wedding!" Louis said patting me on the shoulder as I rested my head on his knee. "What is your dream that you succeeded?" Louis asked while stroking my hair very soothingly, it made me forget  what was happening until he nudged me with his knee to snap me back to reality.

"Oh sorry. I zoned out a bit. My dream that I have already succeeded is marrying the guy on the poster, the love of my life, the guy every girl dreams of marrying. That guy is........" I said pausing to see if Louis or Alan would say something about the pause. They didn't so I assumed they thought I was  talking about Louis. "Justin Bieber. He is amazing I can't believe I got a guy like him." I said looking up at Alan with a serious face.

"I thought you were married to Louis........" Alan said looking up at me with confusion in his tone. "Are you married to Justin Bieber or Louis Tomlinson. Or both......" Alan said giving me a funny look which made me laugh. That made everyone give me a funny look. I am sure if Justin Bieber was watching this he was thinking that he has never met me the lunatic who clams she is married to him. Well it is better then that Maria chick who clammed she was pregnant with Justin's baby.

"Oh..... Just Justin. Louis is just our cover up." I said looking up at Louis as his face dropped. "Selena doesn't know we are married so I had to find someone else famous to fake marry so we could hang out with out getting attacked by the paps. Oh.... And Louis isn't the father of my babies...... Justin is!" I said waiting to hear the response of Louis, or Alan, or anyone for that matter. I looked up and saw Louis start to smile.