Chapter Four

As we drove home I though about staying. If I stay this might happen again, but I would be getting married, and toy Louis Tomlinson. But  if I left this would never happen to him again, and I don't want to put him through that again. So I told Louis I would come up with an answer at the end of the week when  Lauren leaves.

"Love... We have a concert. Would you want to come?"

"Yes! I want to watch you succeed in in what you love to do. Is Allyna going with Lauren?"

"Yes, they are. They are going to sit with you so you don't feel like the fans are going to...."

"Don't say it!" I interrupted. "It brings up memories, and if I have any hope of staying I don't want to have any memories of that horrible day, I have no memory of that day unless someone brings it up. I hit my head pretty hard."

"So you don't remember the question I asked you?"

"Nope. What did you ask me?"

"Never mind." Louis said looking at the ground as he walked away.

"Oh! Louis did you ask me about Kevin, I haven't heard about him in awhile."

"No, you will find out at the concert. I promise."

"Ok... What time is it at?" I asked as Harry ran by.

"9:00!" Harry shouted "We will have to leave soon!"

So I walked into the bedroom, grabbed my red skinny jeans and my one direction shirt, and put them on. I stepped out and saw Lauren and Allyna talking, so I went over to join them. "How do I look?" I asked spinning in a circle.

"Like Louis's girlfriend!" Shouted Allyna.

"Good, that's what I was going for!" I said grabbing a water bottle and chugging it.

"Hey hun. Hows it going?" Zayn asked pulling me into a tight hug, so tight i could hardly breath.

"I'm fine, but I can hardly breath, would you mind letting me go?" I barley choked out.

"Oh sorry, that's good, you know that your doing ok. Do you remember what happened yesterday?"

"Wel... I don't remember much...."

"Oh. really? What do you remember?"

"Ummm crying in the bathroom, getting taken hostage, hitting my head, seeing the pain in louis's eyes, and crying on the pavement. But I don't know why I did any of those things."

"ZAYN! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING! DON'T TALK TO HANNAH!" Niall shouted.

"Well, that's not very nice. You better go see what he has to say before he starts to get mad. I won't tell him we were talking."

"Thanks! And if Niall got mad, that would not be good."

As Zayn walked out, Louis walked in. He saw me and walked right back out and sent Lauren in.

"Hey! Hows your head? Do you remember anything from last night? You hit your head pretty hard."

"Oh, not much, hardly anything at all. And ya I can tell I think might have a concussion. But I will deal."

"Do you need to go to the hospital? And ya it was a bad day I wish I didn't remember any of it."

"No I'm fine, and so I've been told. Is that why Louis won't look at me?"

"Maybe, but I don't know he is having us all talk to you, I don't know why, don't ask. But I think its Harry's turn. Bye." Lauren said as she walked out the door.