Chapter 33

HANNAH'S POV

Louis and I have told each other how we feel. I was expecting him to tell me that he was in love with some whore from Doncaseter where he grew up. I can't believe he is even going to take me back! He might be feeling the same way considering what he said at my 'Funeral.' I still remember the whole conversation as if it was yesterday.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hannah....... We have to talk....." Zayn said when Harry came to take my daughter away from me.

"Why do you sound like you are breaking up with me? We weren't even dating in the first place..... Well we did kiss a couple of times...." Zayn cut me off midsentence.

"Ahhh Hannah..... Louis is...... he is right behind you......" Zayn said flinching at the sight of Louis' face. It was full of anger, sadness, and insacurity. "Louis.... We didn't want you to find out like this......" Zayn said as Louis' fist slammed into his jaw.

"ZAYN! Louis it is all my fault if you want someone to blame, blame me. Punch me not him. Okay well please don't punch me that would be abuse but still!" I shouted as I got down and helped Zayn up off the ground. "Are you okay?" I asked Zayn.

Zayn couldn't answer before Louis started to yell. "How could you do this to me! I was crying and being depressed for a month while you were snogging with my best friend!" Louis yelled as Zayn struggled to get up off the ground so he could calm Louis down because he was starting to cause a scence. Everyone was staring at all of us causing my cheeks to turn red and get warm. "I love you and I am dovoted to our marriage and the you just got whoring around!" Louis shouted at me as I fell to the ground crying. He has never raised his voice before. This broke my heart hearing him yell at me and watch his facial expression grow angrier and angrier by the word.

"Louis! I was not whoring around! All we did is kiss we never did anything more! Stop yelling at me in front of all of my friends and family!" I said running away from Louis and towards Liam and the other guys.

"Well I can't be married to a whore so we are over! I can't stand you right now!" Louis said as I fell to the ground crying right in front of the guys. "Ya go to the guys you whore!" He shouted whiched made me cry even harder.

"Why do you hate me?" I shouted at him as he stormed off. "He hates me and now I am homeless, a single mother, and devestated." I said as Zayn dropped to the ground next to me and pulling me close.

"I am so sorry. It is all my fault. I never should have tried to kiss you in the first place." Zayn whispered in my ear as everyone left the 'party' because you could cut the tension with a knife.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Everytime I think back to that day, back to that moment, I can't help but cry. I hope he doesn't remember that, because if he did he would feel so guilty. By the time I was done thinking about everything I had a text message.

From-Louis:): Good morning beautiful <3 Are you ready to move all your stuff?

To- Louis:): Ya! I can't wait! Did you get anyone to help with the move?

From- Louis:): It's a surprise! ;) Are you all packed?

To- Louis:): Yes I am! When are you coming? Please tell me it's not one of the boys ;)

I hit send when I heard someone honking which reminded me of someone. The door flew open and in walked Louis and "JAKE!" I shouted as I ran at my brother and jumped into his arms. "I missed you so much!" I said with my feet off the ground in a big bear hug. I could hardly breath when he was giving me the warm embrace. I missed him so much and I am so glad he is here with me, hopefully supporting me through all the trouble I have caused everyone that I care about.