Chapter four

I got to the bar at last, where I was greeted at the door by Rachel with a big hug and a kiss. Well, that was unexpected. I kissed her back, trailing my hands around her fit yet curvy waist. She was wearing a loose purple top that hung almost to her knees with skin tight black leggings underneath. They gripped her ass, making it stand out and tempting me to grab it. The flirty blouse showed off her perky, round tits which were equally difficult to refrain from touching.

"Hi there," I giggled.

"I hope that was okay?" she replied nervously, "I have wanted to kiss you since the first time I saw you."

My cheeks blushed as I nodded in agreement. She gestured towards the chair where two mixed drinks were waiting. They looked similar to the ones I had the other night with her and Sasha. Maybe not such a god idea, consideringhow drunk I got off them.

"So...how are you?" Rachel raised her voice to speak over the old blues playing off the karaoke machine that had gotten too loud by the time we made it to the table.

"It's been a bit rough," I sighed, "Got fired, so I'm out of work. You wouldn't be hiring by any chance?" I was only half joking.

"I wish I could help, but staff is full right now," she seemed disappointed too, "You were a server down at Abby's right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, not to be the normal 'new to you' person, but...tell me about yourself?"

"I'm not really sure where to begin. I suppose I like music and dancing. I'm obviously gay. I have two roommates named Sasha, whom you have already met, and her partner Jake, who is never around."

She smiled warmly as she took her turn, "I'm a Cancer. I love foxes. I run my own mechanic shop on the weekends. And I love all things tech."

We went like this for about three hours back and forth. I honestly didn't keep track of the time until the bartender told us it was last call. She then gave us both a free shot of vodka for being "cute." Wasn't sure if she was trying to horn in on the action or if she was saying the two of us together were cute, but I assumed the latter. I wasn't going to give up a free drink either way.

"I guess this is goodbye?" Rachel's tone was saddened. "I really enjoyed myself. Hope we can do this again," she added hopefully.

I gave an excited nod, "I definitely want to do this again. Let me get some work and I'll take you on a real date."

With that sweet smile I had already grown unhealthily fond of, she kissed me, then took my hand and walked me to my car.

"So..." I trailed off, not really wanting to say farewell yet. I couldn't quickly find a valid excuse for lingering so I wound up fumbling a somewhat pathetic plea, "Don't forget me. I kinda like you."

And there was that smile again. Damn. Turning it into a smirk, she chuckled and gave me one last hug before sending me on my way. Reluctantly, I got into my car and waved goodbye. She really was beautiful. I couldn't believe how easy our conversation had been. It was like we had known each other for years. I could have sat there for hours longer talking about everything and nothing. Hell, I could have just sat there and listened to her talk.

I made it home just in time to find Jake storming out of the house. Geez, what the fuck now?

"Whats wrong?" I asked, getting out of the car, the words I said aloud kinder than my thoughts.

Feeling how brisk it was, I immediately regretted starting a conversation outside. My shoulders curled forward to help me block the chilled air.

"Sasha is hiding something," he growled, "She has been crying ever since I got home for work and won't stop or talk to me."