Prank Gone Wrong 🦉🐈

Requested by riggy_iscool777
Summary:Doni blows up lynix's house,but lynix was inside and dies
Doni's pov:

"How should I troll today?" I asked myself."I could fake my death and see if any ones actually cares about me"I said.I looked around my lab to search for something to prank with,but I found nothing."I'll just download a mod"I sighed.I went on my computer and searched up mods."what should I use?"I wondered.I scrolled abit deeper and found a TNT mod."Finally!"I yelled."oop.....I hope no one heard me......uhh anyways"I said.I started to download the mod,I checked how long it took to download. "Its only takes an hour to download.......... WAIT AN HOUR?!" I yelled.I might as well do something I thought.I went outside of my lab."when the mod downloads I'll explode.........Lynix's house!"I said.I went into the community cave,since lynix was down there.I wanted to scare him so I made random noises.*screech* *shriek *.Lynix jumped when he heard the noise I couldn't help but laugh.luckily I didn't laugh to loud.
*1 hour of doni scaring lynix later*
I went back to my lab after a while and saw the mod had installed."yes,finally!"I yelled. I then went to check what types of TNT there was.I decided to use the hydrogen tnt.I went to lynix's house and placed 2 of the hydrogen tnt.I then lighted the TNT.
"1"
"2"
"3"
"BOOM"
I laughed when the house exploded.I looked at the cave waiting for lynix to come out,he didn't."that's weird he would usually come out by now"I said.I looked at what was left of lynix's house and realized that lynix was laying on the floor not to far from his house.I thought he was playing, but he hadn't moved in 2 minutes,he wouldn't be that determined. I flew over to him."Lynix?"I said panicking. "No,no,no,no,no......you have to be trolling me!" I shrieked.I began shaking him."please......this is just a prank right?"I said.He can't be dead,he must be trolling me.I sigh as the words that I promised to never say come out of my mouth,"I'm.........sorry".