Killer lynix 🦉🐈💢

Summary:lynix gets tried and kills doni and rage
Lynix's pov:

"Ugh!I am so tried of doni trolling me!" I yelled."and Rage!he's so annoying!".I Wish I could just kill them.But they are my friends.I can though!After all they are the worst friends I have ever had!"let's see if they enjoy our friendship "I said.I went to doni's lab." Hey doni....."I smirked."hi?"he replied.
"Follow me!" I yelled."ok!"he said.We walked into the forest,and came across a few rocks that looked like it has something trapped underneath it.I went over it and held one of the rock."why at eyou holding that rock?"doni asked."for this!"I laughed.I moved the rock and the Inland taipan snake also know as the most venomous snake in the world,that also kills the fastest was under it.The Inland taipan snake then lounch at doni.Doni then threw the snake off his face.I started to laugh.He then fell and started to struggle to move on the floor."Help me!My blood is on fire!Help me,please!It hurts so much!"he screamed in pain.I watched as he was slowly dying from the vemon.I then started to walk away,I took a quick glance at doni to see that he wasn't moving.I then looked back to see rage was there the whole time.I started to chase him with my sword.We were at a canyon,so I went closer to him and pushed him off the edge."Ah!"Rage yelled.I started to laugh.But then I started to feel abit of guilt......why?

π•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••π
W

ho do you think
got the most gruesome
Death?
π•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••π
Word count:281