¿Other SMP?🦉

Doni's POV:

"WEEEEEEEEE" I chirped in owl.I flew around the server,Making circles,loptilops,and different shapes in the sky.Everyone could probably tell I was happy.I let out happy chirps and thrills every 5-10 minutes.

I flew away from the server,diving down to fly in a rift.I soar through the sky, letting the cool breeze blow onto my feathers.It made me feel....wild again.I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and just flew through the rift.

(ՏϴᎡᎡᎽ Ꮖ'Ꮇ ᏆᎷᎪᏀᏆΝᏆΝᏀ ͲᎻᏆՏ ᎪΝᏆᎷᎪͲᎬᎠ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎠϴΝᏆ,ᏔᎻϴ ᏞϴϴᏦՏ ᏞᏆᏦᎬ ᎻᏆՏ ᎷᏆΝᎬᏟᎡᎪҒͲ ՏᏦᏆΝ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᏔᏆΝᏀՏ ᎪΝᎠ Ꭺ ͲᎪᏆᏞ ᏞϴϴᏦᏆΝᏀ Տϴϴ ᎷᎪᎫᎬՏͲᏆᏟ ᎪΝᎠ Ꮖ ᎻᎪᎠ Ꭺ ᏢᎻᎪΝͲϴᎷ ՏᎻᏆҒͲ)

It seemed like different houses appeared when I was out of the rift."huh?"I asked myself.When did I get here?I though it was my SMP for a second but it wasn't. Looking around,I noticed someone.It was Sapnap.

I'm in Dream's SMP?!Badboyhalo saw me.I don't think they knew who I am and thought I was a new mob or something.They started to shoot me with arrows.

"AH FU-"I screeched in owl(again)as an arrow hit me.I started to fall down, since they hit me in my wings multiple times.

I landed in the wheat farm.As I slowly got up I saw them coming to me.My head was hurting like fuck,so I kept it down as they came.I saw 3 people came instead.It was Sapnap,Badboyhalo,and Georgenotfound.

It looked like they finally realized I wasn't a mob trying to attack them."You good, sorry about these idiots shooting you down?"Georgenotfound asked."im fine"I rasped out.

Since I couldn't fly because my wings were damaged, they offered to let me stay until my wings healed.Which-having wings healed when they are broken is like 3-4 weeks.....I guess I'll see how their SMP does stuff.

(I FORGOT TO PUT K1NG13_,THEY WERE THE ONE TO COME UP WITH THE IDEA)