"Tiny"Mess🦉🛑🐈💢

Requested by:Rainbreeze38945
Summary: doni tries to prank his friends with a tiny mod,but he accidentally splashes it on himself
Doni's POV:

"Finally" I yelled as the tiny mod installed.I quickly ran to my lab and starting making the tiny potion,and it took forever!After it was done,I made it into splash potion."who should I use it on?"I asked my self.I began thinking until I knew who I would troll."oh!I know!"I said as I thought who to use it on.My three "favorite"people. Lynix,kiply,and rage!I ran out of my lab and luckily for me they were all together.I felt abit off,like something bad can happen,like they might not turn back to normal." What am I thinking!nothing bad can happen"I said.I began walking closer,but still making sure they can't hear me.I was abit to throw it on them but I felt something touch me."ah!"I jumped.The splash potion went in the air and landed on top of my head.As the greenish liquid-like thing was dripping down on my head,everything became ginormous.I ran to rage,kiply and Lynix,who were by the lake.I looked at my reflection,and I was tiny!"what the-?!"I yelled."huh,what was that noise?"lynix asked."guys its me!down here"I said.lynix and kiply didnt hear me,oh but I sure am glad rage did!"doni?why are you tiny?"rage asked.kiply and Lynix laughed when they saw me.lynix had his cat,batman,near him."go on batman's head,so we can hear you better"lynix chuckled."well.......I was going troll you by making you guys tiny and well......it backfired"I said.I began explaining how it backfired."who touched you,then?"kiply asked me.I told them I didnt know.They were still my friends so they agreed to help me,but exchange I had to not troll them for a 3 days,I agreed.Lynix,rage and kiply looked in their house for a book to help.And I got the worst news for rage when they came back."I have a book,and it says when someone drinks the potion they will stay tiny.........forever"rage said.I was shocked. {Doni giving them shocked pikachu face}"WHAT!?"I exclaimed.
(5 minutes late)
kiply and Lynix went into rage's house.I walked into a cave,and curled my tiny body.I began crying as I couldn't believe I would stay like this forever.I thought he was trolling me,but lynix checked the book and said it was true."this wouldn't happen if I didnt install a mod"I mumbled.I hearing footsteps I didnt think it was lynix,rage or kiply because it was raining. I thought it was some kind of mob,like a zombie.knowing if it heard me it would kill me easily.I was realilved when I heard lynix's voice. "We made a potion it will help" kiply said."but didnt you say....?"I was confused."we looked at the book more and found a growth potion,it might not work,but its worth a shot"rage explained.lynix slashed the potion on me and to my relief it worked."thank you!"I said.I second thought it,but I had to hug them.That was one heck of a day.....