Easter🛑

Summary:kiply just does easter stuff
Kiply's POV:

Waking up from the sounds of birds chirpping,I looked at my calendar. It was easter!I went over to my chests.I search for some paint,I found my paint set.The paint set had colours like,𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖐,𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖑𝖊,𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖇𝖑𝖚𝖊,𝖗𝖊𝖉,𝖞𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜,𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖓,𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓,𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊,𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖞,𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖆.Grabbing them happily,I looked over to my shulker box.I opened the shulker box and grabbed unpainted easter eggs and my paint brushes.I set the eggs and paint on the table.I pulled out a chair and sat on it.Wanting to make some for the others,I decided to paint some for them.For doni,I painted an owl mask.For lynix,a cat,specifically batman.For rage,just a potion like thing.For bionic a cute little robot,for liger,a liger(lol).I then did for quiff,I painted it red with his name of it,same thing with skiddzie.When I finished painting theirs,I started to paint mine's.I did little zigzag patterns.It looked good.I grabbed some gift boxes,enough to fit the eggs I painted,well,1 per box.I did little nametags saying To:         From:          and writing their names on it.I put the eggs in the box and started to head to their house.I the one for doni infront of his tree.For the others I put it infront of their houses.I hope they like it.I realized I spent the whole day doing that,so I went back to my house.Opening the door,I looked at my bed.I went over to it and layed on it.Closing my eyes,I heard the sounds of nature.The birds chirping,the breeze blowing gently,and the howl is dogs and wolves.I smiled before I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Word count:292