Snapped(3)🦉🐈

This is my part 3 of @Rainbreeze38945 's one shot.Cedits go to them, and I got perms

(THIS IS MEANT TO BE DRAMATIC SO PLEASE DON'T MIND IF IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE)

〘Doni's POV〙

Another day of torture I though as I left my tree-or well-the makeshift tree lynix gave me when he kidnapped the others.This time I felt something really really bad was going to happen.Like worse.

Lynix picked me up like a cat and threw me in the room.I let out a small whimper of pain as he did.I looked at the others who were in cages watching me suffer.I could tell they started to feel bad for me

Then...

It began....

Lynix's ax swung down at me.The enchanted netherite axe getting a more purple blue-ish colour.It first broke my wing.I let out an owl-screech.He swung it again, breaking my other wing.He laughed as he kept swinging it.

My poison green eyes shimmered into his blue ones.I was clearly hurt by what he was doing.I get that it's "revenge" but this far?

Lynix swung down again, hitting my feathered head.Blood started to sweep everywhere the ax hit.He took out a sword and started to swing at me.

"Why....?"I silently asked.

"because I hate you"The blonde replied.

H-he....didn't mean that...did he?Surely not.He loves me!I love him too."But I love you!"I yowled."So?please let me go"he laughed, having  sadistic tone.

There's no way he meant that.I let out a blood curdling screech in owl as the sword struck IN my eye.I immediately recoiled backwards,holding the left side of my face.

"I can't see!I can't see out of my left eye!"I screeched."Stop being dramatic"lynix spoke coldly."A-are you serious?"he asked nervously."YES!"I replied.

!!!!!!!!

Lynix regretted what he did and use magical alpha powers to heal doni.Lynix then kissed Doni and they got married in Hawaii and had 6 cats as kids

(okay that was a joke don't mind that please lmao)

!!!!!!

Back to the story:

Lynix bent down to check my injury.Out of instinct,i batted his handy claws sheathed, and hissed at him.What....a...Traitor...he was.

*insert something random because this is meant to be a crack one shot*