♡ Chapter One ♡ New

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀! 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴..
𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗶𝘀, 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻. 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄, F⋆Y⋆A⋆V⋆S⋆ ( ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ sᴇᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ) 𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝘆 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀.

I recommend that you read it all over again, for a more enjoyable flow of the story. As you see, chapter one is up!!!

Don't forget to kiss that lil vote button and comment on how you found the chapter! ♡^▽^♡

ILY!!

𝗢𝗡𝗘 ~ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ°°

♡ 𝘼 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜…♡

A storm was brewing on the horizon, a tempest of longing, heartache, and lust. I stood at the precipice, feeling the wind whip against my face, carrying with it the promise of something unknown.

❦ 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐫

Did I believe in soul mates?

𖦹Pause𖦹

The question lingered in the air, a heavy weight on my heart.
I had spent my life as a single woman, waiting for a knight in shining armor to sweep me off my feet. But as I watched countless couples on social media, their lovey-dovey displays filled me with a pang of loneliness.

So, 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕.

Thankfully, that was all in the past. Nathan had entered my life, a charming man with dirty blonde hair, a broad chest, and a tall stature.
Although I was initially attracted to his looks, I had fallen in love with his incredible personality. He was kind, good, and everything I had ever wanted in a man.

But lately, a nagging doubt had crept into my mind. Was he truly enough? With the countless perfect men I'd encountered in books, I couldn't help but wonder if there was someone even better out there.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞.

I felt guilty for even thinking such a thing. I loved Nathan, but something felt... off. It was a subtle unease, a feeling that I couldn't quite shake.

Sighing heavily, I closed my Bible after failing to concentrate on the Book of Genesis for the fifth time. I stared blankly at my handwritten notes, a blue pen clutched between my fingers.
I was sitting in a nearly empty cathedral, my aunt's request to learn more about God weighing heavily on my mind. While I found the topic interesting, I was exhausted.

My aunt, Jenna, was a devout believer, something I wasn't quite as passionate about. She was eagerly awaiting my return home, excited to hear me speak about my newfound faith.

The high school I had recently gotten into was a long commute from home, requiring me to wake up at six in the morning. The four-hour drive, combined with the transportation costs, was a significant burden on my parents.