𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥

The date did not go well. It was the next morning and Hazel was thinking over about what a shit storm the date was. The whole time Mike chose to watch the football game shown on the tv behind her, making her feel irrelevant as fuck. At one point she had had enough and had politely told him she was leaving, he just said bye and probably stayed for the rest of the night cheering like a mad man. In a way she felt relieved that she can say she finally went on a date and it only took her six and a bit years! Very pathetic Hazel.

Hazel strolled downstairs for her usual morning shift feeling better than usual. Things had been going her way to say the least. Her favourite song, 'gold rush' was played first on Spotify earning a few bounces from Hazel. Her makeup looked flawless and she didn't even smudge her mascara once. Her hair was put into two low plaits that she personally thought matched her happy state. So here she was jogging down her oak stair after slipping on her warm Uggs to hide the fact that she was wearing Christmas socks even though it's October.

Hazel walked into the cafe feeling the warm cinnamon bun scent fill her nose. "Good morning Mike!" She smiled a toothy smile at the man before her. He mumbled a quick morning obvious that he had stayed up watching the darn football. She handed him a black coffee before saying "Have a good day!" to which he slightly lifted his hand as to signal a bye. Maybe today he might atcually drink his coffee.

She had now gotten past the most difficult customer, today really was her day.

-

It had been quite the morning to say the least. Hazels morning took a turn and somehow became better than what it was. She met one famous actress already named Hailey watts and she realised how nice and beautiful she was in person. She had long thick ginger hair that cascaded along her back. It was morning so she wore no makeup, probably so the makeup artist wouldn't have to take off any to start, but hell was she naturally beautiful. She told me lunch time was meant to be rush hour because it will be the only time for the workers to have a break meaning, Hazel would have to work another shift, but it's okay!

"So are you excited to meet some famous people?" Sara and Darren were working with Hazel to help her with the storm that was meant to rush in. "I know I sure am!" Darren exclaimed.

"I met Katy Perry and personally that's all I ever need to meet," Sara shrugged whist cleaning some cups.

Just like that the bell rung and in walked five girls. None were recognisable so they all assumed they were background roles. They each took in the cozy atmosphere and their gossiping died down a bit as if it were a library. Hazel decided to serve them whilst Darren gawked over the actual famous ones that walked in.

Whilst trying to write down some orders, Hazel noticed Darren's stutter instantly increase however, luckily for Hazel, these girls were loud enough to block everything out.

"Okay if you serve table nine I'll do table twelve, Darren your table four." Sara conveyed out to us.

"Not fair I wanted table nine!" Darren stomped. Hazel laughed at his immaturity.

"Why its literally outside, in the cold autumn weather no thank you!" Hazel countered.

"You'll see," all Hazel could do was role her eyes. Hazel picked up the tray full of baked goods and a few drinks. She walked outside and the cold air punched her in the face, she would be surprised if her hair blew her away.

She walked up to table nine and saw a blonde woman sat in a black dress covered with a black jacket. She wore black prada sunglasses meaning her identity was yet to be revealed. She also sat with hailey, maybe that's who Darren was obsessing over.