𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Jane

The photoshoot went well actually. It felt like I was on set again just acting. We had to kiss a couple of times and there was parts where I swear I couldn't get closer to him. But it went okay and I think the photos will look great. I'm now walking down to hazels apartment to surprise her with her favourite flowers (yellow tulips) but the I realise the crowd which is running at me.

"Jane who's the lucky one getting the flowers!" One of them shouts, a camera in my face.

"Jane why are you heading towards hazels cafe?"

"Fuck." I mumble under my breath but still, I walk strongly towards it in silence and then I'm enclosed by the warmth of my cafe. Before I go upstairs I quickly text my manager.

Hey just to let you know I'm going to need a body guard asap.

I had a body guard once but I insisted that I didn't need him. I regret that now.

"Hey Jane we are just closing!" Darren says behind the counter.

"Don't worry I'm just heading upstairs."

"Please talk some sense into her. She won't come downstairs and every time I go to check on her she just tells me she's 'deathly ill' and that I shouldn't come in." He says itching his neck.

"But I thought she was working today? She called me from inside the staff room." I say.

"Oh right, yeah she came down to refill her sugar container and then she saw me and locked herself in there for a bit."

"Right." I say biting my lip and immediately heading upstairs. I reach the door and then I start knocking. "Baby it's me." I say. I hear immediate footsteps and then the door opens. Hazel stands opposite me, crying. "Oh baby come here." She hugs me tightly like she never wants me to leave her. I pull back and move her hair out of her face. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know." She weeps.

I stroke her hair as she cuddles into me.

"Come on let's go to and sit down." I say shutting the door behind me with my foot. We walk along the room until we reach the sofa which we both fall down on. "Are you going to tell me?" I ask wiping the tears from her face. She so beautiful and I really hate to see her so upset.

"Fuck I cry so much." She laughs a little. "Um I just, I just missed you and I was worried."

"About what babe?"

"About you falling in love with him." She finally says not looking at me in the eye.

I almost laugh at what she says. "Hazel, I love you more than I've ever loved anything. You are my world and just because we've had this hurdle in our relationship doesn't mean I love him and you any less. I love you. And I'll tell you that every minute until you die if I have to. I hate Joel. He ruined us individually but he didn't make us stop loving each other which is to me the most important thing."

She nods a little and then breathes out. "I know, I think I just needed a cry."

"And that's okay as long as your okay."

"I am I'm just in love and scared."

"It'll be over before you know it."

-

We decided to cuddle up in bed together afterwards because of how tired we both are. My phone buzzes in my lap as me and Hazel are watching TikToks. I look to see Joel has posted meaning he has posted our photos.

"Fuck." I mumble.

"What baby?" Hazel asks looking up at me.

I sit up straighter. "The photos."