𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈

Hazel

I've been going to therapy for around a month now since Jane left. I kept both my promises. To wait for her and to make myself better. I call her almost every night even though I know I shouldn't. I had to also create fake names for her and Joel for my therapist just in case the confidentiality gets Broken. My therapist is a super sweet lady who's name is Kim. She's really helped me and I now find myself crying in her arms more then drinking coffee so...that's a plus? At least I'm not crying alone.

"Hazel?" Kim says looking at me with her green eyes. "Sorry thought I lost you for a moment. What are you thinking about?"

I smile softly, "just how far I've come."

She smiles too, "now that is a very good thing to think about. I'm extremely proud of you."

"You are?"

"I am, truly. You have shown me how strong you really are. You came in here, I'm going to be real, one of the most depressed people I've ever met. However, now you have blossomed into a strong woman. And sometimes I get a smile out of you."

I smile. "I can't thank you enough."

"It's my job Hazel." She stands up. "But you are so very welcome." She says sitting down next to me."

"Hey you should come to the cafe tonight! Me and my friends have a little get together where we talk about...stuff."

"Hazel I don't think-"

"Sorry stupid idea just forget I even said it."

She smiles and looks out the window, "just a coffee and then I'll leave."

"The least I can do."

-

"Okay so best behaviour people, Nora no talk about your sexual activity with Hailey and Sophia no talk about your opinion on therapy. We have to remember, she's a therapist. Oh and also, don't mention Jane."

"Done done and done." Nora says. "Wait can I just tell you want happened last night now then?"

"No!" Me and Sophia say. "I think me and Hazel know more about your sexual life then we know about our own."

"Well mine currently doesn't exist because my 'girlfriend' lives away." I roll my eyes making them each a drink, Sophia matcha and Nora a cup of tea.

"Ooo she did the thing with her hands." Nora says.

I roll my eyes when I see Kim pull up. "Be right back!" I say running out to greet her. "Hi Kim!"

"Hey hazel." She smiles warmly. "This place is gorgeous!" She lives outside of town meaning blossom peak is all new to her.

"It's better on the inside." I grab her hand and guide her through the door. "Nora, Sophia this is my therapist, Kim."

"Hey!" The both say together.

"It's so lovely to meet you both after hearing such wonderful things about you two." Kim says taking a seat.

"What do you drink Kim?" I ask from behind the counter.

"Oh just a black coffee." She says.

I nod and get to making her coffee.

"So Nora I hear that you've now graduated, what are you gonna do in the future?"

"Hazel please can I talk about the saucy stuff!" Nora shouts.

"Maybe just answer the question?" I say to Nora who rolls her eyes in return.

"Well I'm planning on nursing."

"Oh well that's amazing!"

"Okay so basically last night me and hailey called and-"