𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Jane

Ocean blue eyes looked directly in janes as she sucked in a deep breath of well needed air. She couldn't take her eyes off of the brunette. The girl looked gorgeous. Janes eyes lingered on her creamy thighs and her rosy cheeks that made her more adorable. But this soon ended as the flashback hit Jane right cold and centre. The flashback that she had been ditched once again by Hazel.

So she went back to the guy she had planned to steal from the girl. Because is Jane was good at one thing, it's revenge.

His breath smelt of beer and his grip tightened disgustingly on janes waist as if he wanted to buy her attention and keep it with him. Jane slowly opened her eyes mid kiss and saw hazels watching intensely before walking out of the kitchen. Weirdly, Jane found herself following her footsteps which lead towards the bathroom.

She wasn't sure if she should knock on the oak door or walk away. But the magnet attracted the girls once again and soon janes firm knock was heard.

"Yeah?" A small timid voice responded.

"Can I come in?" Jane asked not bothering to let her know it was her.

A couple of seconds later she heard the lock shift and the door make a squeak as it opened. Jane gently walked in and saw Hazel with mascara down her face and her eyes a puffy red. And then she broke down.

Jane wasn't sure if she should hug the girl to comfort her or watch her cry. But her magnetised self decided to comfort her immediately.

"Ew get off! I want nothing to d-do with you," Hazel slurred obviously drunk, yet it still made Jane feel hopeless.

"Come on get off the floor." Jane knelt down to hazels level who lay helplessly on the floor. Her skirt cascaded up her leg making Jane feel hot and flustered.

Yet she also saw scars.

She saw line after line dripping down her thighs and she immediately remembered how bad she had struggled.

Slowly, she placed her hand on her thigh. At first hazel froze ,shocked at the move, yet after a bit of soothing Jane immediately felt her relax under her light touch. Jane felt hot tears run down her cold numb face knowing these were more fresh then she had expected.

"Why Hazel?" Jane said looking up at the drunken mess. "Why would you do that to yourself?" She asked again. Instead of responding, Hazel broke down. "I'm gonna take you to my house is that okay?" Jane asked.

Hazel nodded in response and stumbled up with the help of Jane.

-

Luckily (and surprisingly) Jane hadn't drunk any alcohol so driving wasn't a problem for the girls Hazel soon fell asleep however.

Jane couldn't believe she had let herself kiss a boy in-front of the publics eye and was sure a call from her manager would call soon making Jane find it hard to not bite her manicured nails.

"Can you put on Taylor Swift." A mumble came from Hazel.

"What song?" Jane asked with a huff.

"Seven,"she replied quickly as if she didn't have to think.

Jane put on the song and listened to hazel hum to the chorus. The thing Jane had always noticed about Hazel was how amazingly good her singing was even when she wasn't trying. She can remember the days she would hear her sing in the shower and instantly melt at her captivating and precious voice to the point where she thought it could make her famous.

They arrived at janes house and quickly found themselves inside the warm space. Jane had to almost carry the drunk woman in as she stumbled around and almost fell into the lake that sat appropriately close to the house.