𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Jane

After Jane saw Hazel in the black dress she got her years ago, her head was frazzled, and it hadn't yet cleared. They had gone to a fancy restaurant about an hour away from blossom peak and now they're on their way home. The date went amazingly in janes head as they brought up old memories and recent ones too.

Hazel breathes out and Jane looks over.

"You okay?" Jane asks trying to keep her wild eyes on the road.

Hazel looks at her for awhile before facing forward and talking. "You know Nora and hailey might start dating."

"Hailey had told me."

"I'm happy for them."

"Me too."

"Can I put on Taylor?" Hazel asks with puppy dog eyes. Jane looks over at the cute girl and smiles.

"Of course."

The sound of the song 'daylight' starts to play and Jane feels her heart swell as she heard hazel hum the tune.

They soon get to cafe hope and Jane stops the car.

"I had an amazing time tonight." Hazel says looking deeply in janes eyes.

"So did I."

Jane leans in and slowly kisses Hazel. In that moment she felt as if no one was watching her. It's just her, her and hazel. Like it's always meant to be.

"Bye." Hazel said with a huge smile before leaping out the car.

"Bye haze." Jane watched as Hazel skipped to the door. Hazel turned her head and looked back and janes heart rate rose immensely. Jane quickly ran out of the car up to hazel and connected their lips.

Everything felt perfect.

Hazel slowly pulled back. "Do you want a coffee?" Hazel asked twirling janes blonde hair around her finger.

"I would love coffee." Hazel smiles.

They walk together into the cafe...only to be greeted by Nora, Sophia and hailey.

Jane, first person

"Fuck." I mutter under my breath. I feel Hazel tense next to me.

"Fucks a good word for it." Sophia says.

"This isn't what it looks like-" Hazel try's but fails.

"Save it Hazel." Nora snaps.

"Vet appointment my ass." I look at Hazel questioning what she had told Sophia. "When I was grabbing my matcha Sookie strutted down the stairs."

"Fuck."

"Yep fuck."

Hazel sighs in defeat.

"So are you gonna explain?" Hailey asks her eyes pointing in my direction.

"It's my fault." Everyone looks at Hazel, including me. "I haven't been truthful with anything."

"Well you better start talking." Sophia says.

"It's a lot."