𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Jane

Jane sat facing the vanity mirror staring at the woman facing her. She looked different, tired. The bags under her eyes held worry's and countless hours she had stayed up and thought of Hazel. Maybe it was for the better that the girl didn't want her. It could benefit her from having to come out to the world. Jane never got the whole 'coming out' business. She thought it was pointless and unnecessary. It was crazy to Jane that people suffered everyday for expressing themselves and living their truth. Why is it so crazy that a man wears a dress? Why can't a person change their gender to fit themselves? Why can't a woman love a woman? Those questions always managed to make Jane feel angry and even, useless.

Slowly, Jane picked up her favourite red lipstick and applied it the her lips, ones which hazel had kissed not long ago. Today was the first kissing scene of many. She had kissed the man many times before due to the fact they have worked together many times before. He has jet black hair and is slightly taller than Jane (when she doesn't wear heels) he also has blue eyes yet in comparison to hazels, they were grey. His name is Joel Williams.

"Hey!" In strutted Hailey wearing a cute black dress. She played Janes step-sister in the movie.

"Hey girl," Jane said less enthusiastic. Hailey walked over next to Jane and sat.

"I need to talk to you." She said looking into the mirror as-well. Jane turned her full attention towards her.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, ugh, I really don't know how to say this." Hailey covered her face with her hands.

"Please tell me," Jane pleaded.

"It's someone, someone I like...a lot." Hailey smiled, Jane nodded. "They um, sorry," tears flowed from her icy eyes. "She means a lot to me." She cried out. Jane wasn't shocked at Hailey mentioning it was a girl but was immensely proud of her. "It's Nora." Jane smiled, she had known all along they were more than friends.

"You know, Hailey, this is so brave of you to tell me. I'm so so happy that you have found someone." Jane mentioned. "If you would like any advice from me it's that if she wants you, she will try and get you. If she doesn't want you then she is missing out on a beautiful, intelligent, kind woman and I feel sympathy for her if that's the case. You deserve the world and more sweetheart and I will be happy to tell you that every single day until the day I die." Jane leaned towards Hailey and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you Jane, thank you so much." She smiled through the tears.

"You should try and get your girl bitch!" Jane laughed.

"And that I will." She laughed in return. "Also before I leave, I know this may possibly be me pushing my luck but I've been dying to know, how do you know hazel?" Hailey asked.

"I c-can't. Especially not right now, I'm just not ready." Jane croaked. "I'm sorry."

"That's okay, I can wait." Hailey smiled reassuringly. "Now pucker up, Joel's kiss is waiting." Hailey teased.

-

"Hello beautiful," Joel smirked.

"And hey to you too," Jane smiled.

"When are you gonna go on a date with me pretty girl?" Joel asked obviously flexing the non-existent jaw line.

"You know what, I think I can fit you in my busy schedule ," Jane pretended to think, "in about 100 years? Sound good?" Jane smiled.