𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

Hazel

"So who's travelling with who?" I ask to everyone. We are standing outside my cafe all packed and ready to go.

"Ahh he agreed!" Sophia says looking over her phone.

"Who agreed?" Jason asks.

"No one babe." She says smirking.

"Can you tell me!" I ask Sophia.

She shakes her head. "They'll be here in twenty minutes."

"I just realised, I'm the only guy here." Jason says.

"Not for long..." soph says.

"Your scaring me." He replies.

"Guys did anyone listen to me!" I say.

"I did!" Jane says.

"I love you." I say to Jane. "But anyways, who's travelling with who? We have three cars so that's plenty."

"Well let's make it easy. Me and hailey in her car, Jane and Hazel in janes car and then Sophia, Jason and special guest in Jason's car." Nora works out.

"Okay cool." I say. "Jane let's load the car." I say pulling her hand towards the car away from the group. "Who do you think the special guest is?" I ask quietly.

"Mm, I'm not sure." Jane replies picking up her suitcase and dropping it in the car. "Where are your cats going?"

"They're with Anna and Luna. I already miss them."

"It's okay you'll see them soon." Jane say's closing the door.

"You look hot." I hear myself say without a warning. I immediately move my hand up to my mouth.

I watch as her cheeks tint red. "So do you pretty." She places a small kiss on my head and then walks to the group.

I stand there confused at what I just said as I've never been this unhinged before with anyone.

"Okay I just sent you the address hazel and Nora so you can head over whilst we wait." Sophia says smiling.

"Okay perfect." I say linking mine and janes arms. "Great timing, the press have just arrived."

"Quick let's go!" Jane says laughing pulling me to the car.

-

Jane is sat driving whilst I listen to Taylor Swift which is blasting out on the radio.

"Can we listen to something else?" Jane begs. "Or at least a different album."

"But evermore is too good! Fine, I'll put on folklore." I say.

"Haze we should talk." Jane says seriously.

"Talk? About what?" I say nervous.

"About us. What are we?"

I look at her. "Well I'm not sure, what do you want us to be?"

"Well fine maybe I should just ask." Jane says before pulling over to the side of the road.

"Okay what are you doing?"

"Hazel, will you be my girlfriend?" I feel my heart rate raise as if it's the closest it's come to exploding. I've never felt so excited in my life to answer a question. I've never been so in love.
"Hazel?"

"What? Sorry, yes I'll be your girlfriend." I say with the biggest smile tugging at my lips.

Jane immediately kisses me hard until we both move back gasping for air. "Your so beautiful. I love you so much." Jane says, her eyes full with love whilst she looks over my face. I never thought in a million years I would be in love with someone this much.