𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Hazel

Hazel strolled her way towards janes cottage. In one hand she held a bunch of red roses, in the other she held her tote bag. If you told Jane just a few months ago that she would be walking up towards her enemy's house in order to be kind to her, she would of laughed hard in your face. A few steps later and she stood still on the doorstep and then, she knocked.

No answer.

She knocked again.

She heard quick footsteps on the other side before the door opened.

There stood Jane with wet hair poking her head through the door.

"Hazel?" She questioned.

"Hey I just wanted to bring these around." Hazel shook her arm which held the flowers. Janes eyes locked on them and then she smiled.

"Come in," she opened the door more widely this time revealing her body. She was wearing a short white towel. Drips of water slide down her skin making Hazel watch intensely. "Sorry I just got out of the shower." Jane said. "I'm gonna go get dressed I won't be a minute." Hazel smiled.

If Hazel saw the image of Jane in a white towel again she wouldn't be able to hold herself back, so it was a good thing she was getting dressed.

Soon later Jane came out wearing a silk nightgown, hazels head was all over the place.

"Why'd you bring me flowers?" Jane asked looking at the roses on the kitchen counter.

"I just wanted to thank you for yesterday." Yesterday, Jane stayed with Hazel until she stopped crying and made sure she wouldn't cry again when she left.

"That was nothing haze, you didn't have to get me these,"

"Well I did," Hazel smiled. Jane strode over and sat next to hazel on the sofa. Hazels eyes couldn't help but notice how short her dress was. "So, how's the movie going?"

"It's okay I guess, I'm starting to see how the movie is going to look at to be honest, I'm surprised at how beautiful the concept is however, kissing Joel and have to deal with his constant flirting puts me off." Jane replied yet Hazel eyes yet again wondered on her legs. "My eyes are up here haze." Her eyes shot right back up only to see Janes smirk.

Hazel smiled awkwardly and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "I thought J-Joel was meant to be super hot?"

"Mm I find other people more attractive," Jane responded looking immensely at Hazel which caused her to shift under her glare.

"Like who?" Hazel questioned knowing exactly what she was doing.

"Mm brunettes with big blue eyes, they always catch my attention."

"Oh,"

"Look, I'm fed up of this so I'm gonna do both of us a favour. Now I might be delusional thinking this but I feel a connection with you haze and I've tried ignoring it but have failed miserably. I want you to kiss me if you can feel it too and if you don't, perfectly fine with me, but you can't play this game with me anymore." Jane said finally.

Hazel sat there under her stare. Of course she felt a connection, that was nothing anyone could doubt but the feeling of kissing a woman again made Hazel feel dizzy. Yes janes lips were softer than a pillow's itself, but maybe that was because of the moment they were in. Hazels mind immediately flashed back to them in the rain, lips hanging off each others as their hands explored each other's curves. Maybe it was because it was spontaneous or a surprise or even because she knew Jane was tipsy and she could taste the alcohol lingering on her tongue but she enjoyed it, Hazel Keller enjoyed kissing her enemy, her woman enemy. So here she was, in the moment again. Jane wearing a revealing silk dress that fit her to perfection and her lips on full pout but that wasn't enough to beat the upcoming storm of over thinking.