Disclaimer

Hello, I really hate to be this person but at this point and time it's necessary. For those who are new my newsies timeline is very connected. These one shots are the in between moments of books, therefore it is suggest that those are read first. But I understand not everyone wants to take the time to do that, but not to worry, plots are easily explained.

With that in mind, while for a majority of these one shots the characters, my OCs included are teens in high school (middle school for Romeo and Les' case) there is a point in the timeline where characters are in college, and doing adult things if you get my drift. I will always, always, at any point and time fade to black. But keep in mind as these characters age there will be certain themes and some mild humor. A few one shots do have big time jumps, so if and when these happen just remember this.

Not to worry though, this won't be a habit of mine. If the moment calls for it then yes, but if not then there's nothing to worry about. You'll still get the same old fun, heartfelt, chaotic plots I've always done. But like I said, as characters get older little things start to change. I don't want this warning to scare anyone away, believe me there's plenty of sad, fluff, chaotic, funny and lots of singling bonds going on. As of now I guarantee that is 99% of what goes on here and 1% more adult.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and remember if there's anything you don't like then quietly skip ahead. Nobody is forcing you to read stuff you don't like. And last but not least, yes I use livesies for reference, but I do throw hints of 92sies Mush for a rounded personality.

Crystal