Chapter 109: The Sleepover

The scene opens with Zeldris and Tamara strolling toward Zeldris's place of residence. Tamara had a wide grin revealing her shark like teeth, she placed her bat on her shoulder as she let out a low whistle.

Tamara: "Sweet place boss! Ya own it?"

Zeldris looked at Tamara before saying bluntly.

Zeldris: "No. I live with my adoptive mum."

Tamara: "Oh shit, that's crazy."

Zeldris grabbed his Key's before unlocking the door, as he did so Zeldris could hear a set of footsteps. Tamara got into a battle position but Zeldris was calm.

Zeldris: "It's okay Tamara."

Suddenly from the corner Zeldris's mum appeared hugging Zeldris tightly.

Lisa: "Zeldris?! Zeldris?! My precious boy! I'm so glad you're okay! Where have you been?! Are you hurt?!"

Zeldris was smooshed by his adoptive mother, she showed nothing but care for the boy. Tamara chuckled slightly before putting her bat away and folding her arms. Zeldris's head was buried in his mothers warm embrace so his speech was muffled.

Zeldris: "I'm okay. Just my phone died and it took a long time to get back."

Lisa froze before looking down at Zeldris.

Lisa: "Is that so young man?..I've been reading the papers and watching the news."

Zeldris: "Shit.."

As Lisa was about to scold Zeldris, Cosmo ran up and dove on the two creating a small dog pile. Cosmo purred and he nestled his face into Zeldris's. As Lisa sighed lightly, she looked up at Tamara.

Lisa: "Oh..and who is this young lady, Zeldris?"

Tamara: "I'm Tamara Svenja! It's nice to meet ya."

Tamara said giving a smile. Zeldris made a shocked expression hearing that from Tamara..she can be pleasant? Zeldris shook his head before saying.

Zeldris: "Oh right. Tamara is a foreign exchange student that I have to look after. Is it okay if she can stay here?"

Lisa: "Of course! It's been a while since you've had any friends sleepover. I'm glad you're making friends." Lisa said pleasantly as she stood up dusting off her apron.

Zeldris stood up also before resting Cosmo on his shoulder.

Zeldris: "Speaking of sleepovers. Some of my friends are coming over."

Lisa: "Oh my?! I wish you had told me sooner Zeldris, I have to prepare a lot of things. The house isn't in the best shape."

Zeldris: "I doubt they will care."

Lisa fist pumped as she dashed around the house and started cleaning. Zeldris sighed before tucking his hands into his pockets, he then made his way to his room and Tamara followed close behind. As the three got into his room, Cosmo jumped off Zeldris's shoulder. He then transformed into his human form before hugging Zeldris.

Cosmo: "Welcome back Master! I missed you!"

Zeldris patted Cosmos's head.

Zeldris: "Good job on keeping mum safe Cosmo."

Cosmo nodded with a smile as he licked the back of his hand.

Tamara: "A talking cat? The fuck kind of shit happens in England?"

Cosmo hissed slightly at Tamara as she uttered that, but Tamara merely looked at Cosmo before cutting her eyes at him.

Zeldris: "You two be nice, I'm sure there's worse stuff in Russia."

Tamara bursted out laughing.

Tamara: "Fuck! You're right about that GYAHAHAGAG!"

Tamara began to take off her uniform. Zeldris looked at Tamara before saying.

Zeldris: "The hell are you doing?!"

Tamara: "Getting ready to take a bath? The fuck is wrong with that?"

Zeldris: "Maybe not strip here, use the bathroom."

Tamara: "Man don't tell me ya don't like women?"

Zeldris: "It's not that! It's just you shouldn't get used to changing in front of guys."

Tamara groaned.

Tamara: "Whatever you say boss."

She then made her way to the bathroom to shower. Zeldris looked over and Cosmo and the two began to converse, Cosmo filled him in on all the things that went on while he was gone.

Cosmo: "Ryo tried to ask Carlos for help..but he was low on soldiers, master!"

Zeldris scoffed.

Zeldris: "That was because of the cowboy. It's okay, if any of you had tried to come and rescue me. It would've made things difficult."

Cosmo pouted.

Cosmo: "Are you saying..we would've been useless, Master?"

Zeldris: "No. just that I already had a plan."

Cosmo perked up but as he did so Tamara came back. She wore a white T-shirt with small grey shorts. The white T-shirt revealed her curvaceous chest, that and she was pretty built. Her legs were muscly and her abs were rock hard...they could break diamonds.

Tamara: "FUCK YEAH! It's been a while since I had a good shower like that. This place fucking rocks."

Zeldris: "Right. Everyone else should be on their way..ugh. I can't believe I'm actually doing this."

Cosmo: "Meow?"

It had begun, the doorbell rang and friend after friend arrived. First Tabitha, Then Phoebe, Ada and Sophia and then Ryo, Takeo and Jack. The living room was full and the sleepover had begun.

Phoebe: "Zelly come sit! Let's play spin the bottle!"

Tabitha: "Spin the bottle?"

Ada: "Have you not heard of that game, dear?"

Tabitha shook her head.

Ada giggled slightly before leaning over to whisper in her ear. Tabitha's face went bright red before steam escaped from her ears.

Tabitha: "N-No w-way!"

Sophia giggled slightly.

Tamara: "Ha, fucking virgin!"

Jack and Takeo looked at each other before high-fiving each other. Zeldris merely shook his head denying the invitation before looking away. The sleepover had officially begun.

Zeldris: "Let's get this shit over with."

Chapter end!