Chapter 119: Clowning around!

The scene opens with all the denizens flooding the toll gates to escape, screams were heard and the sounds of bottles dropping along with popcorn smashing against the ground. The sounds echoed throughout the carnival as hundreds of civilians desperately tried to grasp freedom. The scene changes and we see our heroes standing against the clowns.

Chuckles: "It looks we need more space, HAHAHAHA."

Chuckles pulled out a red button from behind with a big clown face on it, he pressed it without hesitation and the whole space shook. Gravity began push all of them to the ground and the ground ascended at high speeds into the sky. The ground split into multiple pieces as the group also were split accordingly.

Betsy: "Let's get this party started!!!"

Ada: "I usually wouldn't say this, but I'll be killing the lights dear!"

Pip: "You sure are a cutie, I can't wait to hear your final laugh."

Phoebe: "No way! You're creepy!"

Pip made a silly face before gritting her teeth.

Chop: "I will flatten you, furball."

Cosmo: "I won't lose! Everyone is counting on me."

Everyone got into battle positions and the battle commenced. Chuckles laughed and expelled his first attack.

Chuckles: "Curse of Ink: Ink Lash!"

As Chuckles chanted his curse, in a swift motion, a blob of ink was conjured and manifested into a whip. As he swung it, it's aim wash to lash Zeldris. Zeldris's swiftly raised his axe to guard against it, but as he did so successfully..steam was being emitted from his weapon.

Zeldris: "It looks like that ink of yours has a corrosive property."

Chuckles: "HAHAHAHA CORRECT!"

Zeldris: "I can't be too reckless against this freak."

Zeldris dashed forward, as he did so. Chuckles continually slashed with his ink whip, but Zeldris repelled and dodged them. As he got close to Chuckles, he slashed at his head with his axe but Chuckles merely stood there having a wide smile...the axe barely cut into his neck, allowing his neck to leak a little blood.

Zeldris: "What?! Is your neck made out of titanium??"

Chuckles: "HAHAHAHAHAHZHA NO!"

Chuckles grinned his teeth.

Chuckles: "You're just a joke."

Zeldris gritted his teeth, Chuckles then raised his foot and kicked Zeldris back. His armour took the hit but, the corrosive like ink began to melt at it weakening his curse power slightly.

Zeldris held his axe but stood strong.

The scene changed and we see Tabitha fighting against Beppo. Beppo was sitting on a large jet black balloon as it levitated into the sky slightly, Tabitha used her shadows to form a large hand which held her up to match his height. Beppo snapped his fingers.

Beppo: "Curse of balloons: "Balloon burial."

The floor beneath the two were swarmed by balloons of various different colours, Beppo cackled as he uttered.

Beppo: "To add a little fun to our battle, the first one to drop, will be blown to bits...Gahahaha."

Tabitha cut her eyes before running forward slightly, as she got to the tip of the fingers of the shadow hand she was catapulted to Beppo. Tabitha then engulfed her foot in shadow before aiming it towards Beppo, Beppo cut his yellow eyes before raising his arm to shield against it, as the two made contact Beppo felt a sudden wave that demoralised him. He swiftly jumped back before summoning a mace with a ballon at the end of it, he spun it around before flinging it at Tabitha, Tabitha gasped before dodging it, as she did so an explosion was left behind and Tabitha made a shocked expression.

Tabitha: "EH?!?!!"

Beppo laughed lowly.

The scene changed and we see Cosmo and Chop running.

Chop: "Curse of transformation: ELEPHANT!!"

In a puff of blue smoke Chop transformed into a large elephant and charged at Cosmo.

Cosmo: "Curse of beast transformation!"

Cosmo transformed into his beast form as he outstretched his hands to grab the tusks of Chop. Cosmo swiftly then scratched at Chops face which caused him to stumbled back. Chop then lowered his head before saying.

Chop: "Curse of weight: Feather!"

He then jumped into the air rather high, so high in elephant form a black shadow was over Cosmo's head.

Chop: "Curse of weight: 50 Tons!"

As he chanted that, he fell to the ground and blinding speed. Cosmo swiftly dashed out of the way and Chop landed on the ground causing a large portion on the ground to crack and shake. Cosmo dug his claws into the ground before dashing toward it and slashing at Chop causing Chop to call out in pain, Chop swung his trunk at Cosmo hitting him back slightly, he coughed blood as he skidded to a stop.

Cosmo: "Did he transfer some of the weight to his trunk?"

Chop cut his elephant eyes at Cosmo.

The scene changed and we see Phoebe dodging attacks from Pip. Pip was using a hoop with spikes all around it, Phoebe dodged it as it tried to cut her from all angles.

Phoebe: "Curse of Botany: Golden ray of the sunflower!"

As she chanted that, a sunflower sprouted from the ground and shot a beam of pure gold at Pip, Pip ducked and the beam passed right over her.

Pip: "How pretty, a sunflower! I'll be sure to plant flowers at your grave Sugar. Curse of smiles: Endorphin rush!"

As that was chanted, a wave of yellow was emitted from Pip. As the wave passed through Phoebe...nothing happened.

Pip then summoned the hoop once again, Phoebe was ready to dodge but the hoop had a dizzy like affect. Phoebe just barely dodged it, the hoop cut her leg and clothes slightly, she let out a small scream in pain as she said lowly.

Phoebe: "What did you do?"

Pip: "Teehehehehe. I use the curse of smiles...which means I can make you happy in any way you want Sugar."

Phoebe balled her fists before cutting her eyes.

Tamara looked at the muscly tall man before saying.

Tamara: "Whatever the fuck you are, Macho man or muscle head. It don't matter, I'll be cutting ya up nice and good, dickhead!"

Smiley: "FLEX!"

Tabitha gritted her shark like teeth before calling out for her bat.

Tamara: "Come to me!"

From the sky a metal bat was seen flying through the air and into her hands.

Smiley flexed once again.

Smiley: "Curse of muscles: Hard flex!"

As he chanted that, his muscles pulsated. Tamara spun her bat around before leaping in the air and swinging it down at Smiley, Smiley repelled the attack with a flex before palm striking Tamara. Tamara grunted before saying.

Tamara: "That shit went through my iron body?!"

Chapter End!