Chapter 112: Fun underway

The scene opens to the next day. Everyone had returned to their homes in time to change and get ready for school. Lisa saw off Zeldris and Tamara giving them a wave. Cosmo smiled at the two through the window as he sat in his cat form. As the two got into school, Phoebe ran up to the two.

Phoebe: "Zelly and Tama!"

Tamara had an annoyed look on her face.

Tamara: "The fuck did she call me?!"

Zeldris: "You get used to it."

Phoebe: "Hiiii! Did you two hear about the circus coming to town? It looks like so fun!"

Phoebe reached into her bag before taking out a flyer.

Zeldris: "The circus, Phoebe don't you hate clowns?"

Phoebe had a slight shiver before saying lowly.

Phoebe: "Noooo...I was thinking we could spend more time at the games section..than the actual tent."

Tamara: "I don't know about that shit. It's up to Boss."

Zeldris: "Yeah, no. I feel like we should save up for our next flight. Especially if I get another clue."

Phoebe pouted, her cheeks puffed out slightly as she looked down.

Phoebe: "Awww..."

Tamara: "Don't be such a fucking baby. Just come round to Bosses."

Zeldris: "Hey! When the hell did my house become a meeting point?!"

Phoebe had a bright smile before nodding.

The bell rung and everybody got to class. The scene changed and Zeldris along with his knights were in class. As always they talked more than actually study.

Takeo: "Hey Zel, did you hear about the circus coming to town?"

Ryo: "I believe Jack has always been here, Takeo."

Jack: "Hey..Screw you two."

Ryo and Takeo laughed.

Takeo: "Seriously, the circus will be here tomorrow. Apparently it's going to be a huge thing."

Zeldris: "I'm not interested. Phoebe told me earlier, it sounds like some cheesy shit."

Jack: "But think of the corndogs..and delicious popcorn..man I'm getting hungry."

Ms Godfrey: "Well I hope you have an appetite to get educated young man."

Zeldris, Takeo, Ryo looked at Ms Godfrey before freezing. Jack was still talking until he realised..she was right behind him.

Ms Godfrey: "See me after class."

Tamara: "GYAHAHAHAYSYA."

Tabitha: "Tamara, no!"

Ma Godfrey: "Oh you think something is funny? You too young lady."

Tamara: "Fuck!"

The scene changed and class had finished. Zeldris was walking toward the exit of school. Tabitha ran up to Zeldris.

Tabitha: "Z-Zeldris."

Zeldris: "What is it?"

Tabitha: "Father was wondering..w-when you're next going to train with him."

Zeldris: "Don't tell me, the guy misses me. I'm pretty busy right now so I can't. I'll visit him when I can."

Tabitha nodded.

Tabitha: "I'll let father know..is everything okay?"

Zeldris: "Yeah. why wouldn't it be?"

Tabitha: "W-Well..with you, you can never be too sure."

Tabitha's sleeve was hitched up slightly..it revealed the burn scars from when Zeldris went AWOL but Zeldris didn't remember much while he utilised the death curse.

Zeldris took notice of the scar.

Zeldris: "What happened to your arm?"

Tabitha had a slight tint of red in her cheeks.

Tabitha: "It's nothing. It doesn't hurt!"

She gave Zeldris a smile before walking away.

Tabitha: "See you later..Z-Zeldris."

Zeldris sighed before walking.

Zeldris: "Whatever happened to her arm, it's completed disintegrated some of her living cells. The pain she must've felt when it happened must've been excruciating."

Zeldris opened the door to his house. He greeted Lisa.

Lisa: "Welcome back, Dear! Oh, I'm glad you cleaned your room! It smells really good."

Zeldris: "Smells good..wait."

Zeldris ran up the stairs before opening his door and running inside. Zeldris heard the sound of Cosmo hissing in the corner. Zeldris looked at the deity in his bed laid down in a sexy pose as she licked her lips.

Zeldris: "What the hell are you doing here?"

Cosmo transformed into his beast form before getting into a battle position.

Zeldris: "Cosmo don't bother fighting her, even in her weakest. She could destroy an entire planet."

Lust: "It's so nice to see you again, Zeldris."

Zeldris: "Don't say my name so casually, you witch. What the hell do you want now?"

Lust blushed slightly.

Lust: "Awww~ don't be like that."

Zeldris: "Tch."

Lust: "I've got something you might want to hear~ it could lead to your next string of leads."

Zeldris fell silent before saying.

Zeldris: "Say it."

Lust: "Well..I heard there's a group coming to your town."

Zeldris: "That's not really specific enough, they could be from anywhere."

Lust giggled slightly before adding.

Lust: "Those coordinates that were gifted to you..was you able to figure out the last set?"

Zeldris went over to his drawer before pulling out the piece of paper. He then went over to his computer before turning it on. Cosmo walked up to Zeldris from the right before looking at the screen, Lust hovered over Zeldris before leaning over. Her boobs rested on the top of his head.

Zeldris: "Lust."

Zeldris said in a blunt and quite scary manner.

Lust giggled.

Lust: "Awww come on don't be mad~"

As Zeldris tapped away at his keyboard..he found out the last coordinates.

Zeldris: "Germany?"

Lust: "Mhmmmm~"

Zeldris: "Wait does that mean the group that's coming here..shit..the answer was in my face the whole time."

Lust: "I can't wait to see how you handle this..Zeldris..or should I say Messiah."

Lust teased Zeldris but Zeldris's ignored it.

Zeldris: "It looks like we're going to the circus."

Lust blushed at the fact she was ignored but, she began my levitate.

Lust: "Until next time~..I'm sure we'll see each other soon once again."

Zeldris watched her disappear in a puff of pink smoke. Cosmo transformed back into his human form.

Cosmo: "Who was that Master?..is it an enemy?"

Zeldris: "I wouldn't say that..then again, I wouldn't say she's an ally either. She better be right about this, I don't like being toyed with."

Zeldris pulled out his phone behind texting.

Cosmo: "What are you doing master?"

Zeldris: "I'm gathering everyone together..it looks like we're going after all."

Chapter end!