Chapter 118: Carnival Night!

The scene opens with Zeldris looking at his allies, he took a deep breath before saying.

Zeldris: "I know you guys came to the circus to enjoy yourselves, but this circus isn't what it's cracked up to be."

Tabitha: "What do you mean?"

Zeldris: "Let's just say..it's a gag."

Tamara: "Boss..what the fuck are you on about?"

Zeldris tried to hint to the group that it's trouble..he pulled out his phone before making a call.

Zeldris: "You guys go in, I'll meet up with you all in a second."

The group looked at each other confused before stepping in. The phone call was picked up as they all stepped in.

Ryo: "Ahh my king, how can I be of service?"

Zeldris: "Ryo, I need you to do a quick search for me."

Ryo: "A search?..of course my king."

Zeldris: "I need you to get me information on a bunch of clowns. They're from Germany and one of them is named Chuckles. If you can't find anything on the surface, try the underground."

Ryo was stunned at first but he nodded and called out for one of his knights to bring him any sort of documentation.

Ryo: "Hmm..it says here, chuckles is the leader of a criminal organisation that goes under grin. However they were caught by the authorities a while ago resulting in them splitting up."

Zeldris: "I see..Ryo, I need you to initiate an evacuation order for the carnival. Get Takeo and Jack too."

Ryo chuckled before saying.

Ryo: "It appears the intel is false, I'll set it up my king."

Zeldris hung up before saying.

Zeldris: "Good, you bastards aren't winning this time."

Zeldris stepped past the curtains, he observed as the show was going on. Phoebe waved over Zeldris, Zeldris looked at the group before walking over. He then sat down.

Zeldris: "Something doesn't feel right."

Ada: "What do you mean, honey?"

Zeldris: "Why are their four big metal holes? In the corners. I know confetti comes out of there, but for the amount that comes out, they are way too big."

Tabitha: "Zeldris..what are you trying to say?"

Zeldris: "That's where..that's it! Tamara, when I say the word, block up those holes."

Tamara: "I don't know what the fuck is going on, but you're the boss."

The show carried on, as time went on it was drawing nearer to a close. Zeldris cut his eyes at the clown with balloons, Zeldris looked around before mumbling.

Zeldris: "By now, Ryo should be doing the evacuation order."

Sirens began to blare and the announcer called out.

Announcer: "EVERYONE! IMMEDIATELY EVACUATE THE PREMISES, THERE'S BEEN A BOMB REPORTED UNDER THE FERRIS WHEEL!"

Phoebe: "HUHHHH?! A BOMB?!"

Tabitha: "That's crazy!"

Ada: "It's good we didn't ride it earlier."

Loud screams were heard as the sound of footsteps rushing around was heard.

Chuckles: "HAHAHAHA! NO ONE IS GOING ANYWHERE, PIP DO IT NOW!!!"

Pip: "Okay Bwoss! Tehahaha."

Zeldris: "Do it now Tamara!"