Chapter 108: Unplanned leisure!

The scene opens with Zeldris, Takeo, Ryo, Jack and Tabitha going to their designated seats. Zeldris was always welcomed with bright smiles from random students due to his stature but he didn't care in the slightest. As they all got into their seats, a familiar teacher stepped up before placing down her books.

Ms Godfrey: "Good morning! The best way to start the morning is with a geometry exam! If you don't pass it'll be a twenty minutes detention."

Everyone in class had a disappointed expression as the teacher handed them their papers. Takeo, Ryo, Zeldris and Tabitha would be fine..but what about Jack?

Zeldris: 'What a middle finger, a hard exam as soon as we get back.' Zeldris thought.

Thankfully a substitute knocked on the door, she had light blue hair with pigtails.

???: "Excuse me ms..we have a new student being introduced today..she'll be in your class."

Ms Godfrey: "Really?..well it's tradition to not do exams on the day of a new student arriving. I suppose we'll do it another time."

All the students cheered but Ms Godfrey gave them a look which made them quiet. The substitute stepped to the side and Tamara walked in, she had a light smirk as she looked at them.

Ms Godfrey: "How about you introduce yourself."

Zeldris: "Uh oh.."

Tamara chuckled before saying.

Tamara: "Heh. Names Tamara Svenja. Stay out of my way yeah?"

Everyone gasped but all the boys had love heart eyes.

Takeo: "Zel, that chick is with your right? She's hot."

Takeo whispered lowly to Zeldris.

Jack: "You've been holding out on us."

Zeldris rolled his eyes.

Zeldris: "You guys wouldn't be able to handle her, she's stronger than Donny."

They both gasped.

Takeo: "So?? She's six foot and got muscles, she's got the Amazonian genes."

Jack: "Yeah."

Ryo: "I don't think she's Amazonian..especially with a second name like that."

Takeo: "You know what I mean Ryo."

Zeldris: "Ryo's right. She's Russian."

Ms Godfrey looked at the four boys and they all fell silent. Tamara walked over to her seat which was by Tabitha and class continued as planned. The scene changed and class was over. Zeldris had his hands in his pockets as he stepped out, Takeo and Ryo followed behind along with Jack.

Ryo: "It feels so surreal being back in school once again..especially now that we have powers."

Zeldris: "Tell me about it..oh right that reminds me, don't use your powers unless you have to. I don't want any cases of people dying."

They all nodded.

Takeo: "But that's crazy. I can't believe you all went through all of that and I wasn't there to help."

Ryo: "It's quite alright, we all are here in one piece so try not to dwell on it too much Takeo."

Jack: "Yeah! I got something cool out of it anyways."

All except Jack internally sweat dropped.

Zeldris: "Anyway, I need to talk about a few things with you guys and what's been going on. For now let's just relax, I don't have any new leads on any suspects. That and I haven't been able to locate the bastard that has an answer for me."

As Zeldris said that, Tamara walked up to the group wrapping her arm around Zeldris.

Tamara: "Hey boss! What are you guys talking about?"

Takeo and Jack were surrounded by flames of envy as they just witnessed that.

Zeldris: "Nothing important."

Jack/Tak: "It's not fair!!"

Tabitha and Phoebe walked up to the group along with Ada and Sophia.

Phoebe: "Hey, let go of my Zelly!!"

Tamara looked at Phoebe cutting her eyes.

Tamara: "Has all your brain power gone to those airbag tits of yours or what?"

The whole group fell silent after hearing that. Phoebe gasped before pointing and retorting.

Phoebe: "B-Be quiet shark teeth!"

A vein popped out in Tamara's forehead before she let go of Zeldris, Phoebe hid behind Tabitha shaking slightly. Tabitha raised her hand before saying.

Tabitha: "P-Please calm down."

Tamara looked down at her as she cracked her knuckles.

Sophia: "That's enough girls! Calm down."

Ada: "I can feel the passion from here."

Tamara: "Tch! It ain't worth it."

Takeo: "Anyway you jumping on later, Zel?"

Zeldris: "Yeah, it'll give me a chance to tell you guys things later."

Tamara: "It's been a while since I've seen a fucking console. I thought that shit was a myth."

Ryo: "What do you mean?"

Tamara: "Well I'm staying at Boss's place, so I'll be seeing one."

Everyone: "EH?!"

Zeldris: "When did I confirm this?"

Tamara: "You haven't, I'm just saying. Someone has to watch your back, I ain't letting some fuckhead sneak up on ya."

Zeldris shrugged before sighing.

Zeldris: "Alright."

Phoebe: "No way! I'm staying too."

Zeldris: "Phoebe you got your own place."

Phoebe poked her head out.

Phoebe: "No....I don't."

Tabitha: "P-Phoebe has a point..we don't know anything about her..what if she..you know."

Takeo: "Yeah. She could be the danger to you Zel."

Zeldris: "I doubt it."

Jack: "We should make sure nothing is going on."

Ryo: "Indeed."

Ada: "I suppose we'll have a sleepover at Zeldris dear's"

Sophia: "Cool. Guess I'll go home to pack."

Zeldris: "When did I confirm this?!"

Tabitha: "It'll..have to be at eight."

Ryo: "That sounds like a good time. See you all there."

Tamara: "Fine! Ya bunch of bitches."

Zeldris: "....WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"

Chapter end!