Chapter 134: Blood brothers part III

The scene opens with Caleb having a sinister smirk. Ace twirled his guns around before aiming them at Caleb. Ace shot his pistol at Caleb, Caleb cut his eyes before shooting at the bullet with his speargun, as his did so. Ace moved his head to the right to avoid the harpoon. The harpoon got stuck inside the building behind Ace, however Caleb didn't recall it back. Caleb launched himself toward it before landing beside Ace.

Ace: "You intentionally missed?!"

Caleb didn't say a word as he swung his bayonet toward Ace. Ace raised his guns before blocking the blow and parrying the attack. His wrists hurt from blocking due to the immense strength that was behind the strike. The two collided and gunshots were heard as occasionally the two fired at one another, but they both anticipated the attacks and dodged.

Caleb: "Ahahahehuhuh, I'll show ya how outdated your morals are. Boy."

Caleb jumped back before he cocked his gun, he then had a smile before saying lowly.

Caleb: "Your Chi, is still so weak yet yer tryin' to take me down?"

Caleb swiftly put in a glowing green round into his rifle before pointing it into the air and shooting multiple times.

Caleb: "Don't disrespect me with such childish ideals, boy!"

Caleb explained as the rounds he had shot rained down upon the battlefield, explosions went off all around them.

Ace: "What in the hell?! He's shootin' bombs from his rifle?! Ain't no way a man should be able to do that."

Ace whistled before jumping off the roof. Athena appeared speeding up to Ace before sliding to a stop. Ace landed on the motorcycle before revving it and speeding off.

Caleb: "You can run, but yer ain't gettin' away from me."

A horse galloped amidst the carnage and Caleb snapped his fingers. The horse stopped and Caleb climbed on before moving the reigns for it to chase after Ace.

Ace: "He doesn't care about the people in those houses, if we had stayed there all of us would've been blown to pieces!"

Athena: "Ace, there is an approaching target gaining on us at a rapid rate."

Ace: "What?!"

Caleb's sinister laugh could be heard as he got closer to Ace and Athena. He aimed his rifle at the two before shooting more bomb rounds. Ace swerved the bombs as they tore apart the road.

Ace: "Crap! Athena autopilot!"

Athena: "Now entering autopilot mode."

Ace turned his head before shooting his pistol at Caleb. Caleb ducked his head down before sitting up to shoot once again.

Ace: "Curse of the gunslinger: Spitfire!!"

As Ace chanted his spell, a rapid amount of flame rounds were shot out. Caleb manoeuvred through them but once clipped the horses leg, the horse squealed in pain before bucked off Caleb into the air.

Ace: "Damn it, I didn't want to much shoot an animal. At least he can't follow us."

Caleb was in the air, he pointed his rifle down in front of the two before shooting a building..tick tick tick..BOOOM!

The building collapsed in front of the two and Ace had to stop.

Ace: "Guess..there's no need to follow us, if we're trapped here...this is bad, I've only got enough for one more spell. My trump card."

Caleb stepped toward the group, the sound of his spurs and heels echoed through the area as he got closer to the two.

Caleb: "End of the road."