Chapter 111: Commendation

The scene opens with Lisa holding a scrap book. She was flicking through it while all the girls huddled up to look at the photos.

Tamara: "Woah, is that what boss looked like when he was younger?! He barely had any hair."

Ada: "Might I add, he still had spark.."

Phoebe: "Zelly was always cute!"

Lisa nodded.

Lisa: "Of course he was! This was the first day I adopted him."

Sophia: "You'd think he'd be happy about that. Would it kill him to smile?"

The group fell silent for a moment but Lisa spoke up.

Lisa: "Well, as much as I would like Zeldris to smile. He's never been able to, not since that fateful day.."

Lisa heard footsteps and she closed the book.

Lisa: "That's enough of memory lane for today. I have work tomorrow, you ladies don't stay up too late now."

Ada: "Wait, before you go. Didn't you say you were a fan of our Band?"

Lisa nodded before saying.

Lisa: "But of course! I love your new track New York. It's so catchy."

Avada looked at Sophia and they both nodded at each other. Avada and Sophia summoned their instruments before beginning to play it. The ladies clapped and began to sing along. Takeo and Jack walked in, they sat down and listened but Tamara spoke up.

Tamara: "Hey! No boys in here! Get the hell out!"

Takeo: "Wait wait! Just one song!"

Tabitha: "W-Where did you guys go?"

Jack placed his index finger over his lips to show he wasn't going to tell. Tamara exposed her shark like teeth.

Tamara: "Speak up before I nail ya to the fucking wall!"

Jack laughed and Takeo looked away trying to hold back his laughter.

Phoebe: "Oh yeah, I almost forgot why we all even wanted this sleepover in the first place. We were having so much fun..."

Tabitha: "Yeah..Tamara, why are you following Zeldris around?"

Takeo: "Yeah, and we're not taking your threats as a excuse. Zel is our friend, we don't have time for treason."

A vein popped out in Tamara's forehead.

Tamara: "You guys saying ya don't trust me? Well fuck you dickheads!"

The group fell silent.

Tamara: "Fuck it! I'm following Boss around because Boss ain't no pushover. He's the first guy that actually stood up against a bunch of oppressive fuckheads. I gotta respect that, plus he's tougher than me and beat me in a scrap. He's got balls."

Tabitha: "Is..Is that it?"

Tamara: "Yeah? Is there a fucking problem?"

Phoebe: "Well..we thought there was more. Do you even know what happened to Zelly?"

Tamara: "Nah, Boss never told me."

The group looked at each other.

Sophia: "Even I haven't heard about what happened to the king of the school."

Tabitha: "W-Well..Zeldris.."

The scene changed and Zeldris was still outside. Ryo stood by his side.

Zeldris: "Ryo, go get some rest. You've done enough for today."

Ryo: "Are you sure?..my king."

Zeldris: "Well, you've never stayed up late before. That and you're dozing off."

Ryo bowed before saying.

Ryo: "Very well...goodnight."

Ryo yawned lightly before walking away. As Ryo left a set of footsteps were heard once again. It was Avada. The wind blew lightly which caused Avada to hold down her oversized shirt.

Ada: "Zeldris, dear."

Zeldris: "Avada, why aren't you inside with everyone else?"

Ada: "Well..I wanted to see you~"

Zeldris let out a low hum before keeping his gaze forward.

Ada: "I never got a chance to express my gratitude to you for your words back in France. If it wasn't for you..I believe I would have never be able to accept my talent."

Zeldris: "It's nothing. Your curse is only powerful when you devote yourself to it. Good work."

Ada had a small smile before stepping closer to Zeldris.

Ada: "I do have a question."

Zeldris: "Hmm?"

Ada: "That song..the one you told me to perform. What is the significance behind it?"

Zeldris didn't utter a word, his eyes resonated with the serene moonlight as he stared forward at it. The silence was broken by him however after a brief moment.

Zeldris: "That song...it's one of the songs that made her happy. She loved that song and even performed it for her music class...it's the song that helps me remember who I'm fighting for."

Ada: "Oh...I'm sorry if I struck something Zeldris dear.."

Zeldris: "You didn't. The song awakened all the memories I had with her. It's the reason we're still alive."

Ada: "Yeah..it's a good thing you gave us your strength. Zeldris dear..I'm really thankful for your words..I owe you so much more for what you have done for us..Sophia feels the same way."

Ada closed her eyes and had a small smile.

Ada: "You're really the best man anyone is fortunate to be around."

Zeldris froze for a moment, he then looked at Avada. He stared into her crimson red hues. As he was about to say something a voice was heard.

Phoebe: "AH HA! I knew it!"

Tabitha: "T-That's where Ada went.."

Phoebe: "No fair, Zelly!"

Tamara: "Sly bitch, slipping past us like that."

Ada giggled before raising her hands.

Ada: "Awww..you caught me. Just as I was about to get hot~"

Jack and Takeo popped their heads out.

Jack/Tak: "Man..our king is so lucky."

Zeldris looked at everyone before sighing.

Zeldris: "Let's just get to bed. I'm tired."

Zeldris walked past everyone. Everyone looked at each other before shrugging and following suit. The girls were asleep in the living room while the boys were sleeping in Zeldris's room...and with that the sleepover had concluded. Cosmo purred lightly as he slept on Zeldris's chest.

Cosmo: 'I'm so glad you're back..Master.'

Chapter end!