Chapter 124: Weight of your heart!

The scene opens with Takeo and Ryo meeting up. Ryo gave a smile and Takeo nodded.

Ryo: "That wide smile on your face, must mean everything went on without any issues."

Takeo: "Of course, man. Everyone got out, and no casualties either. Zel was right on the money about this freak show."

Ryo: "I must agree, our king never plays coy..he never ceases to amaze me. We should make haste to the big top, I'm sure everyone may need our assistance."

Takeo nodded in agreement before the two started running to the others. The scene changed and we see Cosmo and Chop colliding with each other. Sparks flew in the air as it resonated with the strawberry sky. Chop was in elephant form as he swung his trunk and tusks around to collide with Cosmo. Cosmo slid back before back flipping onto his hands. Chop charged forward before jumping in the air, his large elephant legs floated in the air as he chanted.

Chop: "Curse of weight: Hoverphant!"

As Chop chanted his attack, he swiftly charged at Cosmo hovering toward him. As his trunk collided with Cosmo's stomach he flew in the air letting out a light scream in pain.

Zeldris looked back before shouting.

Zeldris: "Cosmo! Watch his moves, don't just recklessly charge in! Not everyone can be beaten by just swinging and running!"

Zeldris was colliding with Chuckles.

Chuckles: "HAHAHAHA focus on our fight!"

Cosmo twirled in the air before he landed on his feet. He then gritted his teeth before changing into beast form. He let out a roar before standing strong. Chop slid before turning around and doing the same motion to use "Hoverphant" once again. Cosmo held out his arms as Chop got closer to him, Cosmo grabbed his tusks as he was being pushed back.

Chop: "You're a puny fur ball."

Chop increased his weight, Cosmo tried to push him back but he was so heavy. Chop manipulated his tusk before throwing him in the air, Chop then leant back before throwing himself forward, his two elephant tusks were thrown as he landed forward. His tusks flew through the air like a frisbee.

Chop: "Curse of the elephant: Tuskus!"

Cosmo was sliced slightly by the attack which caused him to roar out in pain, as he hit the earth smoke flew into the air.

Phoebe: "Cosmo!"

Cosmo let out a low groan as he stared up at the sky.

Cosmo: "He's....too...heavy.."

Cosmo shook his head before jumping up back onto his feet.

Chop: "Still not done? Good, I can't wait to crush you."

Cosmo dashed forward, he extended his claws before he slashed at Chop. He swiftly slid under chop before holding up his right arm to claw at his underside. Chop let out a brief grunt in pain. Cosmo swiftly jumped in the air as he reached behind Chop before he raised both his arms and began to claw at his back.

Cosmo: "Curse of beast transformation: Scratch claw!"

Blood seeped through Chops tough hide, but Chop merely turned around before swinging his trunk and hitting Cosmo onto his back. Cosmo swiftly got onto all fours before dashing forward and spinning in the air, a bright light was seen from him as he got closer to chop.

Cosmo: "Curse of beast transformation: Tornado claw!!"

As he got close to Chop, Chop jumped in the air and floated there for a moment. As Cosmo realised he wasn't fast enough, he looked up to see Chop. Chop began to crash down toward the earth to crush Cosmo. Cosmo gasped as his cats eye shrunk, a large crash was heard along with Cosmo screaming in pain.