Chapter 125: Balloon battle

The scene opens with Ryo and Takeo, they both were holding back the horde's as they made their way through the carnival.

Takeo: "Man, they just don't know when to quit!"

Ryo: "This is quite the conundrum, I fear our ally that utilises pizza won't be able to protect the two ladies and fight. We may have to go with our plan B."

Takeo reached into a pocket before chanting.

Takeo: "Curse of engineering: Omega phone!"

Takeo pulled out a red and white megaphone that had multiple two more mini ones on the side.

Takeo: "Do it!"

Ryo nodded before clearing his throat.

Ryo: "Curse of command: SURRENDER!!!"

Ryo's voice echoed throughout the park, the clones came to a stop before kneeling. The scene changed and we see Jack and the two girls in battle positions..but the clones were not attacking.

???: "Huh?...This is so messed up."

Pizza man: "AHAHA! Ryo strikes again! Fear not citizens!"

Sophia: "This is our chance to get to the others, let's go!"

The group ran toward the floating big top, as did Ryo and Takeo..however the ink clones marched behind them.

The scene changed and we see Tabitha and Beppo, Beppo had his arm in a balloon like sword as he swung it at Tabitha. Tabitha's hands were covered in her shadow curse as she collided and repelled against Beppo's assault.

Tabitha: "That sounded like..Ryo's voice."

Beppo: "Nifty trick, but it won't be enough."

Beppo snapped his left fingers and a flurry of colourful balloons were expelled.

Tabitha: "Oh no!"

Beppo: "Curse of Balloons!: Balloon parade!"

The balloons began to pop causing multiple effects, some struck lightning down at Tabitha, Some shot Icicles at her and some expelled fire. Tabitha jumped and flipped to dodge some, but one of the balloons expelled got water which burned her slightly. Tabitha screamed slightly as she fidgeted around to try and calm herself from the sudden surprise.

Beppo appeared in front of her before kicking and slashing at Tabitha, Tabitha bled slightly as she barely avoided the slash but the kick sent her back toward the edge. Tabitha almost lost her balance as she looked down to see the sea of exploding balloons waiting down below for her..it was almost inviting.

Tabitha: "So..his balloons have multiple elemental affects?..that means his control on chi is quite high. He even can manipulate his body into a balloon..similar to a balloon crafter.."

Beppo: "Curse of balloons: Balloon animals!"

Suddenly a rush of balloons shaped animals rushed toward Tabitha, Tabitha quickly got her footing before chanting.

Tabitha: "Curse of shadow: Shadow beasts!"

A sudden rush of wolfs made out of shadow rushed into the balloon animals, which caused them to explode on contact. A cloud of smoke was created clouding both their vision.

Beppo ran forward before he summoned a large balloon.

Beppo: "Curse of balloons: Woft!"

Beppo blew out a heavy gust of wind from a balloon which cleared the smoke, it also blew back Tabitha but Tabitha quickly used her spell to summon a knight which stood strong against the wind, Tabitha his behind it.

Beppo: "You don't know when to quit..do you?

Tabitha: "In that, we are both the same. Go forth my hollow knight!"

The knight banged it's shield with his large sword before dashing forward, Beppo fended off against it, but he was being pushed back. Tabitha summoned a hand made out of shadow which flowed through the air and grabbed Beppo's leg. Beppo was caught by surprise as a heavy slash had hit him, blood splurged out of him and the knight stepped back..however Beppo still stood strong. Beppo let out a loud shout as multiple balloons were expelled out of his causing a chain reaction of explosions, Tabitha screamed and the knight faded, Tabitha was thrown into the air, she was covered in wounds as she hit the ground.

Tamara: "Looks like shadow shit is having trouble, BAHAHAH. She can't be that weak."

Pheobe: "She's not! Tabi, is very strong and smart."

Ada: "She knows how to perform, sugar. We're just getting to the climax~"

Tabitha shook slightly as she got up, she gritted her teeth as she was ready for more. Beppo had enough..his crew mates were dropping like flies..and chuckles hadn't ended his battle yet.

Beppo: "You all, are like roaches. To think crew I chose to live with, is losing. We're the bigger fish in these parts. I can't let you win, Boss would lose his mind and everything he's worked hard for."

Tabitha: "Then me and you are not so different, we both want to win to allow our leaders to move forward."

Beppo: "Tch. Don't give me that shit, I'm a murderer, you're just a school brat."

Beppo rushed toward Tabitha before swinging his balloon arm, Tabitha raised her hands and repelled Beppo.

Beppo: "Like you have any idea what it's like out there."

Tabitha: "You sound like you're hurting, but I cannot give you mercy."

Tabitha sunk into her shadow before reappearing to uppercut Beppo, Beppo flew in the air slightly with a grunt.

Tabitha: "Curse of shadow: Shadow ball!"

A hall of a luminous purple was expelled with quite a soulless scream toward Beppo, Beppo was hit by it, it incinerated his living cells as he let out a shout.

His skin began to turn red and slow purple.

Beppo: "If I'm going to die, I'll end you with this! Curse of ballons: BALLOON NUKE!!"

Beppo summoned a large red balloon which was bigger than the big top.

Tamara: "Woah cool."

Phoebe: "Eh?!"

Ada: "Oh my, he's planning on blowing up the whole park."

Zeldris: "This man is nuts!"

Chuckles: "AHAHAHAHAH, I KNOW!!!"

Tabitha swiftly dashed toward Beppo before palm striking him and unleashing a flurry of attacks onto him. She used her shadow hand to grapple him before throwing him off the edge. As Beppo fell, he reached his hand out but Tabitha swiftly leaped into the air above him.

Tabitha: "Curse of Shadow: Grimace!"

A large beam of pure shadow was expelled pushing Beppo into the ballon's below causing a devastating explosion. Beppo could be heard scream amidst the loud explosions. As the colossal ballon began to fall, Tabitha quickly engulfed it in shadow, the shadow absorbed it but light could be seen trying to escape the darkness...Tabitha was out of breath, she fell onto her back watching her shadow absorb the balloon that rivalled that of a nuke.

Tabitha: "It's..over.."

Phoebe: "Yayyy Tabi!!!"

Tamara: "All that's left is, the fuckhead chuckle nuts."

Ada: "Looks like we saved the best for last."

Tabitha: "We're almost there.."

Chapter end!