Chapter 127: Calamity's laughter!

The scene opens with Chuckles laughing, he summoned more ink clones that ran rampant around the battlefield. Zeldris fended them off with his basic combat. Tamara swing her bat taking them out, Ada struck them with her guitar, Tabitha was using karate along with her shadow curse to defend herself. Plants erupted from the ground wrapping themselves around the, Cosmo was in human form using his agility to duck and dodge before attacking. The Big top shifted as they did so, all the platforms collided putting all the heroes onto one battlefield.

Tabitha: "It looks like he wants us to fight together?"

Phoebe: "That means we have a better chance!"

Ada: "That maybe true dear, but that also means it will he easier for him to attack us."

Tamara: "This piece of shit has balls to put us all together? IS HE TRYING TO DISS US BY SAYING WE NEED HELP?! FUCK THAT I'M GOING IN!"

Tamara dashed forward.

Tabitha: "She's going to get herself killed!"

Tabitha followed behind Tamara.

Zeldris: "Just because you're bigger, doesn't mean shit! You're just a bigger target, dumbass!"

Chuckles: "BAGAHAHAGA We will see about that."

Chuckles raised his hand before slamming it down onto the battlefield, for a moment it look like Zeldris got crushed..but he appeared to rise up from in between his fingers.

Zeldris: "Tch..lucky break."

Zeldris scoffed before he jumped onto the back of Chuckles hand and run up his arm. Tamara and Tabitha followed along with everyone else.

Chuckles: "BAHAHAH GET OFF ME! GET THEM!!"

The clones focused their attention on the ground before rushing down toward them. Zeldris led the charge, he was running out of power..but he was able to summon a dagger as a weapon to aid in his survival. Zeldris was swift at cutting some that rushed toward him, he then continued to run forward. A horde of them swarmed Zeldris, they surrounded him. Zeldris cut his eyes before saying.

Zeldris: "There's too many of them."

In the distance..a cheery voice was heard.

Phoebe: "Curse of botany: Knuckle-flower barrage!"

Phoebe summoned golden seeds into her hands before throwing them in the air around her. Swiftly two long green beautiful vines summoned swirling around the clones, flowers began to blossom from them and large flowery fists blossomed continuously beating the opponents and completely immobilising them.

Phoebe: "Go, Zelly!"

Zeldris: "Not bad, Phoebe!"

Phoebe blushed slightly as she placed her two hands on her cheeks.

Phoebe: "Yayyy! Zelly complimented me!.."

Tamara: "Now's not the time to daydream, tits for brains!"

Phoebe gasped.

Tamara and Tabitha were sliding along the vines, they swirled around each other before jumping off right at the end.

Tamara: "RAGE!!!"

A metal bat flew through the air and Tamara caught it. In unison, Tamara and Tabitha fended off the clones. Tamara batted some and kicked some of them. Tabitha repelled them with her shadow curse, she occasionally summoned shadow hands which swatted at some of them, she then jumped before front flipping and spin kicking a group of them.

Tamara: "STOP STEALING MY KILLS SHADOW SHIT!"

Tabitha: "I don't want you getting hurt shark breath! Especially after your tiring battle."

Tabitha made a teasing expression.

Tabitha: "Maybe you should sit this one out."

Tamara had a vein pop on in her forehead, her bat turned into an axe as she raised it in the air.

Tamara: "Fuck off! I'm just getting started!!"

It began to spin vigorously before Tamara swiftly held it in front of her dashing forward, chuckles arm was cut in the process exposing blood..he began to bleed uncontrollably.

Tamara: "CURSE OF METAL: BLOOD RUSH!!"

A bell rung twice symbolising they were all in her ring. Chuckles let out a howl in pain as Tamara cut his arm and completely eviscerate the clones, ink splashed in the air as she cleared a path. Cosmo was on all fours before he transformed into his beast form and swiftly dashed around hitting clones and assisting in the clean up of them. Ada jumped in the air before she pulled out her guitar and strummed it.

Ada: "Out of the way!~ curse of sound: Sound Sonic!"

Powerful vibrations emitted as Ada's sound boomed throughout the battlefield. The clones turned into ink puddles as the vibrations had hit them. Zeldris ran up toward Chuckles head, Chuckles gritted his sharp teeth as he opened his mouth to say something.

Zeldris: "SHUT UP! I've had enough of your voice. Curse of the moon:"

Zeldris pulled back his fist, he engulfed it in pure moon curse energy. A silverfish tint was seen as he concentrated most of his power into it.

Zeldris: "MOON FIST!"

As Zeldris's fist collided with Chuckles face, Chuckles stumbled, he swayed side to side as he felt a rush on pain flood him. Zeldris deemed him an enemy, someone that deserved justice..so the pain he felt from that punch was immeasurable..it felt as though he insides were turning to jelly. It looked like Chuckles was losing for a second..

Tamara: "WAY TO GO BOSS! KICK HIS ASS!"

Ada: "Beautiful!~"

Tabitha: "You can do it Zeldris!"

Cosmo: "Go...Master!"

Phoebe: "We believe in you! Zelly."

It looked they all had hope..but then.

Chuckles: "Curse of ink: Tumble!"

As Chuckles chanted that..a wave of ink engulfed the area. Everyone was caught up in it.

Tamara: "SHIT!"

They spun swiftly as the spell took ahold of them and jumbled everything, their skin was slowly being burned from the corrosive black substance. Not even scream were heard as the spell ended, they were all thrown in different direction as they landed back onto the battlefield. Clothes were ripped and burned from the corrosiveness..steam was emitted from all of the heroes as they were on the ground defeated. A groan was heard as Zeldris began to move, he looked back to see all his allies were unconscious.

Zeldris: "D-Damn it."

Chuckles: "Ahahags..BAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAG."

Zeldris: "Everyone is down..their wounds from the previous battles must've taken a toll on them.."

Chuckles lifted his hand.

Chuckles: "You're still alive?...I guess I'll crush you! BAHAGA."

Chuckles lowered his hand..he was about to crush all of them. They were to be met with great despondence.

Zeldris: "It's over..I'll have to do better..in the next life."

Chapter end!